Chapter 11 Birthday

April 17th, 2005

"I'm so excited!" I watched from the corner of my eyes as Sorano walked excitedly next to me in her 'disguise'. She had a large hoodie on with the hood up and sunglasses. She couldn't let any of her fans see her.

"Jeez. You are being so loud. People will hear you."

She giggled, "Let them! I finally got the time to spend with you and I will get to meet all the new friends you met. I can't wait. I want to see what kind of people you accepted as friends."

"It's not as big of a deal as you make it sound," I said.

"Are you kidding? It is a HUGE deal," she smiled up at me, "You seem a lot happier now than before. I'm so glad. But um," she paused, "Why are we walking towards a dojo?"

"That's where my friends decided to host my party," I said. "Baji and Matsuno wanted to walk me there but I had to pick you up from the airport first so I told them to go on ahead.

She hummed, "Oh, that's cool. Will there be other girls there?"

"Yeah. Emma and Matsuno's girlfriend, Yukimura."

She sighed in relief, "Thank god. I was worried you might have started a reverse harem."

"Not funny," I said. "And would you be careful with those jokes?"

"Yeah, yeah," she said, sticking out her tongue at me.

"Oi!" I said, walking towards the opened slide doors to the dojo.

I could see everyone inside from outside.

"It's about damn time," I heard Baji say, a grin on his face as he came closer to the edge.

"Oh," I heard Sorano say. She pulled on my shirt to indicate she wanted to whisper in my ear, "It is a reverse harem." I flicked her forever, "OW! That hurts you know!"

"Since when do you hurt girls, Yato?" Mikey questioned standing beside Baji.

"Trust me," I started, "It didn't hurt her."

I watched her pout, "Rude. It hurt for the second that you flicked me."

"You deserved it," I argued.

"Are you guys going to stay out there or come inside?" this time it was Mistuya speaking and he had an amused smile on his face.

Sorano pulled on my shirt again. She whispered, "How did you find all these hot guys?"

Without bothering to whisper back, "Hotguys.com"

I watched my friends' expressions all look confused down at the two of us.

"Ayatooo!" Sorano yelled my name. I could tell she was embarrassed.

"Come on," I said to her so that we could go inside to be with my friends.

--------------

"Hi," Sorano greeted with her disguise off, "I'm-"

"Sanada Sorano," Mitsuno said, his eyes wide.

She grinned, "Yep!"

"Wait," Draken started, "You look familiar."

"She should," Yukimura said, a little shocked, "She's the up and coming new idol everyone's been crazy about. Her photographs are everywhere these days."

"You never told us you knew an Idol," Matsuno told me.

I shrugged, "It's not that much of a big deal."