Chapter 18 Showing Love

** WARNING: There is a sexual scene in this chapter that has been identified for those who wish to skip it. It doesn't really show anything important to the overall plot. It just shows the intensity of the love they share. So, skip it if these scenes make you feel uncomfortable. I made it so those of you can skip it.

---------

October 31st, 2005

"Don't you get it? All of this. Why would you go this far? Why join a new gang? Are you out of your mind?" Baji questioned me once I regained consciousness as I finished listening to what hadn't happened.

The second everyone learned that I was going to be alright, Baji went on to argue with my wreckless idea of joining Seven Deadly Sins. I kept trying to reassure him that everything was going to be fine but he just became more upset.

"You sound like a hypocrite, Baji. I wasn't the only one that went off on my own and joined another gang," I snapped back, feeling bitter from being scowlded by my boyfriend.

"You also died!"

"It would have been you if I hadn't blocked the knife," I retorted back.

He looked away, unable to respond back. He couldn't argue against that.

"But I... I can't lose you," his voice was softer.

"Alright. Enough of that," I turned to the entrance of Leviathan's medical room in the base to see Masashi in his disguise. "Ayato needs to rest. He lost a lot of blood and will need time to heal."

"You plan on keeping him here?" Baji asked him, his eyes narrowing into a glare.

Masashi nodded his head, "For a few days. Doctor's orders. Levi is serious about this."

"Tch," Baji let out, "I can take him home. He can rest there."

"I'm staying, Baji," I told him.

He looked at me with a frown, "No the fuck you're not."

I sighed, "I am. I'm staying with Seven Deadly Sins until Kisaki is out of Toman."

Baji brushed his hair back with his fingers as he closed his eyes in irritated thought, "Fine. Then I am joining Seven Deadly Sins."

"We're full."

"Plans changed," I turned to look at Masashi, "Lucifer is going to go after Toman after Mikey tried to kill Kazutora and now Seven Deadly Sins will be recruiting new members for war."

My eyes narrowed, "What is Lucifer thinking? That's the opposite of what we should do."

"Lucifer believes that it will make Kisaki nervous enough to try to stop us instead of trying to manipulate Mikey more. And he also thinks that it will give him some reason to try to get through to Mikey so he doesn't try killing Kazutora anymore."

It made sense. Give them an enemy in order for the mastermind to be busy instead of trying to get to Mikey. But I still felt my mouth dry up thinking I had to go against Toman. Against my own brother.

Really hope you know what you are doing, Kairi.

"I'm in," Baji told us with a canine grin.

I sighed, Of course you are.

---------

November 4th, 2005

I stared at Kazutora as he sat across the table from me in my room. He refused to look me in the eyes after the events a few days ago. I couldn't blame him though.