Chapter 14

Shisui was a mess. 

That was an understatement. Shisui wanted to kill himself. Literally.

It all made sense. The nine tails fox attack, it was Madara. How else would the fox escape?

What if Madara knows him? Or he might just live under a rock, considering everybody thought he was dead. If the Akatsuki has Madara and others, the leaf could be in danger. Not to mention that the leaf and the Uchiha have bad blood. The only solution is to remove the Akatsuki, proving that the Uchiha clan did not start the nine tails fox attack. Killing two birds with one stone.

Shisui, you see, was very loyal. He will carry on a burden and walk in the path of darkness, to make the people he loves happy. To work with Danzo, was unthinkable. In order to solve this situation, he needed to take risks. This was his chance. Or else, he would let everyone down.

"Fine."

Danzo chuckled and smiled. "I knew you were a smart boy."

"Don't think this was the only reason I decided to join your cult. I'm just trying to help the leaf village. If you ever dare to hurt my people, I'll kill you." Shisui said with a sharp tone, sending shivers down Danzo.

"Don't worry. I made a promise." Danzo then gave Shisui a scroll. "This contains all the information about the Akatsuki. Since you're not in the anbu, no one will suspect you going out and gathering information. Of course, there's Itachi, but you're just gonna have to lie. I'll tell you further information when my people look for more clues about the group. Until then, I shall see you soon."

Shisui took the scroll. His breath was unstable. Then he teleported away in an instant.