Chapter 20

6 months later: Shisui is 16 and Itachi is 15

"So, Akatsuki members, are you all ready to destroy the leaf village!" Madara raised his voice.

"YEAH!" The 4 members shouted. Shisui the past months, had blended in with the Akatsuki. He said everything necessary and thought about every word choice he used. He built walls to not let anyone in the Akatsuki explore. 

This was it. He had tricked everybody in the leaf in order to take down the Akatsuki and hoped the leaf village would forgive the Uchihas.

"Everybody! The village will be under attack by Shisui, Madara, and the Akatsuki! Be ready and get out your weapons!" The Hokage shouted. Danzo was by his side, smiling.

Everybody had been notified by the warning, and the anbu and jonins had lined up to take down the Akatsuki. Itachi was ready, and that's what matters. He was the strongest in the village.

A loud thud was heard as a building crashed down. "Everybody! Get ready!" Kakashi yelled. Then what stood before them was the Akatuski.

"GOOOOO!" As Kakashi yelled.

"ATTACK!" As Madara yelled.

The anbu quickly attacked the 4 members of the Akatsuki.

"THE FUCK!" Shinra yelled as he was held down.

Kakashi then punched Madara in the face and used lightning style on him, leaving him stunned.

The only one left was Shisui. 

Wow, the Akatsuki was that weak, Kakashi thought.

"Go, boy! Get your ass and actually do something!" Shinra yelled before his jaw got hit by the knee of the anbu.

"Shit," Shisui murmured. Of course, Shisui knew the Akatsuki would be taken down in an instant. They were just some cocky bastards that thought they were the strongest. What he didn't suspect was Danzo and half the village against him.

The anbu then charged towards Shisui. "Wait! Stop! Don't-" Itachi yelled, but it was too late. Shisui teleported to each one and knocked them out with one hit. It was almost like he could see the chakra in their bodies. He needed to do damage to the Leaf Village. 

Then, it struck Shisui. How fucking stupid he was. The Akatsuki was taken down by the Leaf in an instant. The Uchiha was joining the Leaf to defeat him. He was the villain now. 

He was just Danzo's puppet in the end.