Chapter 21

His own selfishness and desires led Itachi, Naruto, and Sasuke in pain. Oh, how he was a shitty person. How he ACTUALLY trusted Danzo. How he let down his own father. How he should kill himself to put others at ease. He wanted to kill Danzo. He had to, to at least avenge his father. To at least do something good, anything.

His eyes shot up, glaring red, his Sharingan bleeding. "Shit." Danzo took a step back. Itachi noticed this. He could tell Shisui was in pain, in despair. 

Shisui then lunged at Danzo, only Itachi blocking his way, barely. Itachi knew he couldn't keep up with Shisui like this. Not with his eternal Mangekyou Sharingan unlocked. Shisui teleported behind Danzo and stabbed him in the back, his kunai on fire. Kakashi then came lunging with Chidori only to be denied by Shisui's teleportation Jutsu. Shisui then did his fireball Jutsu hand signs, to finish off Danzo. 

"Please, Shisui! I'm sorry! I'm sorry for tricking you. I just wanted the Hokage spot, I swear! The village doesn't hate the Uchiha anymore! The Akatuski is now taken care of. Let's think about this-" Danzo didn't finish his sentence before Itachi came lunging in. Shisui barely dodged but then the other Uchihas came in. 

"Gokakyu no Jutsu!" They yelled. "Wait-" Itachi yelled, but they already released it. Then came a loud explosion. Itachi's eyes widened as this happened. Once the smoke cleared out, there was a huge figure. A green Susanoo protecting Shisui. Shisui panted as he saw what had been done. Danzo was lying on the floor in pain from the stab wound. Some of the anbu members were slightly wounded and some Uchihas were too. The village had recovered from his previous attack, it must have taken some time to rebuild all those buildings. It was all his fault. Everything was his fault. Shisui then stood there in silence. He was about to cry, everything was hurting, all because of him. He then teleported away, he wanted to getaway. He couldn't face Itachi for what he had done.

"What the fuck is happening Danzo." Itachi stared straight into his soul. He then put him under a genjutsu which pointed a sword straight to Danzo's neck, which was strapped into a wooden cross.

"I tricked Shisui. I killed his father. I said that the Akatsuki would attack the Leaf village. In order to stop them, I told him to join the Akatsuki and become a double agent. He was too naive, too loyal, he couldn't dare let the Leaf Village get hurt. So he took all the burden by himself. I hate it. I hate how he-" A sharp pain went through him, as Itachi's eyes were bleeding. 

"You bitch." Itachi said

Kakashi then came in and put a Chidori to Danzo's chest. Killing him. 

The village and the Uchiha were fuming. Danzo was the mastermind, and he won. He broke Shisui, and they weren't there for him. They weren't there for him when he needed it most. When he fell, no one caught him. Only-

"Itachi..." Kakashi turned around, but he was already gone.

Shisui was at the Naka river. Where it all started, where it will end too. Sure this was a peaceful way to die, even though he deserved to be tortured for what he had done. His breaths were quivering. If he died, everybody would be so happy. Itachi would find someone else, and he would just be forgotten. It was okay though, Shisui deserved it. 

He took a step back. He would fall into darkness once more. He took one more step back, but this time, nothing there supported him. All he could do was now fall.