{𝔼𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕙 𝕧𝕤 [𝕐/𝕟]} 𝕣𝕒𝕡 𝕓𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖

Lyrics created by, Killerwolf10101
Music,Neeko_06 II UTAU 🙴 Vocaloid {A/n: play song}

I was listening to this song and thought it would be great if Elizabeth and [Y/n] did a song about it. 
Single: Normal text
Duet: Bold text
Singing over someone: Italic

Plot: Elizabeth find's out [Y/n]'s secret and want's to know the reasoning behind it.

Elizabeth: "[Y/n], my greatest friend. I have some urgent matter's I would like to discuses with you about."

[Y/n]: "Elizabeth, my greatest ally. Tell me what you need and I shall make your wish come true."

Elizabeth: "Let me explain! this has nothing to do with the circle...but as a matter of fact it has to due with your life. I'm worried about you and your life choices, please just tell me."
[Y/n]: "Tell me what do you need? I don't have all day. Just tell me what you want so I can tell you the answer! Why did you shut the door? Elizabeth just tell me! just tell me! just tell me!"

Elizabeth: "Tell me it's not true about what Ciel said. About the daemon's, about the ghouls."

[Y/n]: "You know I would never lie to you. Even if it's a lie, I know the truth."

Elizabeth: "I know your lying! just talk to me, I'm growing very worried a-a-a-a-about your life."

[Y/n]: "You don't know anything, your just wasting my time. Just go awa-a-a-a-ay."

Elizabeth: "Just tell me!! I've very worried! your my ally, your my greatest friend!"

[Y/n]: "This has nothing to do with you! your my friend, your my greatest ally!"

Elizabeth: "I'm not blind, I know the truth. Your just blind to see that! that's why I'm here."

[Y/n]: "I'm the one who's right, your in the wrong! Why can't you see that I'm trying to protect you!"

[Y/n]: "...Do you think I wanted this?"

Elizabeth: "No, not  all! not at all! I believe you, I know you!"

[Y/n]: "Do you think I did this to get an advantage?!"

Elizabeth: "No, not  all! not at all! I believe you, I know you!"

Duet: "This is why I have to know/protect! Secret's from each other is such a deadly toxin. Never knowing how it'll end. Either with us being happy or being torn apart."

Elizabeth: "What is your reason? what is your problem! this is why I have to know."

[Y/n]: "This is not your fight! you have no part in this! just leave me alone and go away."

Elizabeth: "What are you planning?! just tell me! I wanna know! I wanna help you! your my greatest friend! I must know why!"
[Y/n]: "This is my problem! why can't you understand. I did this all for them! your my greatest ally! you wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for me!"

Elizabeth: "What are you planning [Y/n] Zoldyck, I must why. I must know the reasoning."

[Y/n]: "Elizabeth Midford! this dose not involve you. Just go away, before you make me regret it."

[Y/n]: "But if you really wanna know, this is about my f-f-f-f-family. I have to everything to stop them. The extinction of the...Zoldycks."
Elizabeth: "Wait, wait, wait. What are you saying?! this can't be what I think it is! wait, wait, wait!"

Elizabeth: "So this is what is has been all about!! how could you do this!? they're are your family!"

[Y/n]: "You don't know anything that happened in that house! you act so happy! your so childish!"

Elizabeth: "That may be true, but I know the real you. Your just so suborned for having your head in the past."

[Y/n]: "I'm not the suborned one! you are the one, that couldn't stop asking me why!"

Elizabeth: "But why must you do this!! selling your soul to a daemon! I wanna stop this!"

[Y/n]: "Your can not stop me! I know the path I chose! I know the consequences! I know what I chose!"

Elizabeth: "But why choses this?! Did I do something wrong? did I not make you happy?"

[Y/n]: "Elizabeth you are my sister, it pain's me to say this but I want you to forget about us."

-Next chapter will come out soon! love you guy's and see you on the next chapter-