•Part one

warning : drugs

"Mars! Tyler! Hurry up, you two! I need to drop you guys off at the train station and then go to work." Your mother yelled from downstairs. "Be quick!"

"Mum! Where are my straighteners?" You shouted from upstairs, walking around in your room and opening every drawer you had until you found them. "Never mind I found them!"

You packed your straighteners in your trunk before closing it, running down the stairs to see your mother waiting and Tyler walking inside from the back garden with a football. Tyler plays Quidditch inside of school and football outside of school because you live in a Muggle village.

"Are you actually taking that to school?" You rolled your eyes.

"Of course I am! Fred wants to learn how to play football, we're gonna make George and Lee join in as well." Tyler bounced his football and caught it in his hands.

"Enough with the chit chat. Get into the car now, and take your stuff with you this time, Tyler!" You mother ordered and grabbed the car keys off of the kitchen table, walking out the front door.

You and Tyler followed your mother outside, both of you carrying your trunks. He raced past you with his much lighter luggage as you had to grab your handbag from the table as well.

"Nobody is sitting in the front seat, I have to go and pick up Dave from his house before going to work." Your mother said and got in the drivers seat, starting the car as you and Tyler sat in the back seats.

"Dave." Tyler groaned.

Dave is your mother's boyfriend. He had been with her since your father left home with his co worker after an affair. It's their three year anniversary soon.

You and your father got along great, he loved you and you loved him. You had the perfect father daughter relationship until he had that affair. He left to be with his new girlfriend and he had sent one birthday card to you and Tyler then you hadn't heard from him again.

You don't know if you'll ever hear from him again. You were twelve when he left, you didn't really understand but now you did. He left for a reason and wouldn't be coming back home any time soon.

You hate him.

"Tyler, behave." Your mother scoffed and started to drive.

"Yeah Tyler, behave." You mocked and he slapped your arm, earning a whack around the head by you.

"Ow!" He yelled.

"Mars be nice to your brother." Your mother said from the front seats. "Do we have to get Cora this year?"

"Nope. Remus is taking her, he's going to start working at Hogwarts as a Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher." You said and looked out the window.

"That'll be fun! Someone you finally know as one of your teachers, say hi to him for me."

•••

After a long and painful drive to the train station, your mother helped you and Tyler get your luggage onto a trolley and sent you both into the station. You walked next to Tyler with your trolley, you two walking in silence to Platform nine and three quarters.

When you two got to the platform, you ran before Tyler and into the wall, he followed shortly after. On the other side, the train was there and waiting along with lots of families.

That is when you saw your two friends and one of their dads. Angelina Johnson, Cora Lupin and Remus Lupin where all standing together, waiting for you to arrive so that you can find a seat together. Remus would probably go and find the teachers part of the train.

You walked over to them and they immediately noticed you were there and stopped their conversation, hugging you tightly. First it was Angie who hugged you then Cora, you shook Remus' hand.

"I missed you girls so much!" You exclaimed, pulling Cora and Angie into another big hug. "How was your Summer?"

"It was great!" Angie and Cora both said in unison.

"Girls. It's time for you to go on the train, I will see you three at Hogwarts." Remus spoke. "Have a good trip, kids."

"Thank you, Remus, you too." You said.

"Yeah, thank you." Angelina said.

"Love you, dad. See you soon." Cora smiled and he kisses the top of his daughter's head.

"Love you too, kiddo." He said and walked away from you girls, disappearing round a corner.

You, Cora and Angelina all walked onto the train with your trunks and bags, pushing past everyone to find a compartment. Once you found one, you three sat down inside after chucking your stuff on the rails above your heads.

"Tell me about your summer." You said, laying your feet out on one side of the compartment.

•••

After the long train ride to Hogwarts, you finally arrived. You three girls were already changed into your robes and ready to enjoy the feast that is always there on the first day. Like normal, you three dumped your trunks and bags off in a pile of other trunks and bags before going to the carriages.

The only carriage with space was one you would regret joining.

Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Lee Jordan and your brother, Tyler Jackson, were all sat in a carriage just waiting for some other students to join so that they can go.

"Woah! What are they?" Cora pointed to the front of the carriage, nothing was there. "That's so cool!"

"Cora.. nothing's there." Angie said and lowered Cora's arm down to her side.

"Yeah there is?" Cora said, like it was obvious. "Oh well. Let's just get on this carriage. Hey boys."

Cora climbed into the carriage first, followed by Angelina and then you. George helped Cora and Angelina up onto the carriage, Lee then helped you whilst Fred and your brother just talked about football and quidditch.

"Thank you, Lee." You said and sat in front of your brother, next to Angelina.

"Looking good, Jackson." Fred smirked at you and moved his arms to lay on the back of the carriage.

"Can't say the same about you." You said and started to sketch in a small book you bought in your handbag.

"Anyone want one?" Fred offered around a small box of cigarettes.

"Hell yes!" Cora said and took two, one for her and one for Angie.

You didn't smoke, especially not weed.

The first official chapter of My brother's best friend! I can not wait to start writing this story properly!

Enjoy :)

Word count: 1096

Brother's Best Friend | | Fred Weasley जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें