•Part sixteen

Tears fell down your face as you thought about what just happened. You were sat there until someone entered the common room, you didn't bother to look who it was before they noticed you were they and gave you a hug.

The familiar scent of home filled your nose, you hated it but it did remind you of your house. Sweat, weed and your mother's perfume.

You looked up and saw Tyler, he had red eyes and was also very sweaty with a football on the couch now.

"What happened?" He asked you.

You didn't care about the fact he had been smoking and was probably high right now. Or that he was really sweaty after playing football. You needed your brother.

•••

You told Tyler everything, it turned out he was skipping his lesson and saw you here so he had to find out what was wrong as you were alone. As much as he wanted to leave and beat up Fred, again, you managed to convince him not to.

You also kind of wanted Tyler to beat Fred up but you learnt that Tyler would most probably be kicked out for all of his violence that had happened since you got here. It was a better idea to not beat Fred up, he deserved it a bit though.

He helped you calm down after a while and now it was time to go to your lessons. Tyler had double Charms and so did you so you two decided to walk together.

He made you feel so much better about this entire situation, but it soon changed when you entered Professor Flitwick's classroom.

Flitwick had made a seating plan and it was horrible.

Tyler and Cora were sat together. Astrid and George were sat together. So where Angelina and Lee, Pearl and Amy but you were with Fred.

This was your worst nightmare right now, having to sit next to your cheating boyfriend and having to work with him for two hours.

"Come on, it'll be alright. You can do this, just be brave and get my attention if you need help." Tyler told you before him and Cora sat down in the two seats in front of you.

Fred entered the classroom and saw the new seating plan, gulping and sitting down next to you. Cora was talking to Tyler and she then turned around to see you, she noticed that you didn't look focused at all so she grabbed your hand and squeezed it which made you smile.

Everyone in the lesson was listening to Flitwick for a while before having to do some partner work which you would hate. It didn't look like Fred wanted to be there either.

"Are you actually going to do anything?" You asked Fred. "Or am I going to have to everything?"

"No, I'll do stuff." He said and grabbed his wand.

After around half an hour of small mumbles to each other about the work, Fred finally spoke up properly.

"Can we talk about this entire situation?" He asked you, sighing and sitting down in his chair.

"What situation? The one where you cheated on me, or the one where you lied to me?" You asked him and also sat in your chair. "Wait no, those are the same things."

"Mars please. Can we talk like adults and not stupid teenagers?" Fred said.

"Well we are just stupid teenagers. We're sixteen and fifteen. Not thirty six or thirty five." You scoffed and heard Tyler laugh at your words, he was eavesdropping.

You kicked the back of his chair that he was sat in, which made him groan but you and Cora laugh. She gave you a high five and smile before going back to her work.

"Please, Mars, I want to have a normal conversation with you about this." Fred said.

"Then talk to me. Tell me the truth, Fred." You said, fiddling with a black pen.

"Astrid is my girlfriend, but so are you." He sighed.

"Am I?" You questioned but he ignored you.

"Me and Astrid had a thing last year in the summer, me and you still hated each other and me and Tyler weren't on the best terms. I had no idea what to do since I did in fact like you back then, so I went out and found Astrid. We had talked a few times before as my mother knows her father, and yours, so we knew each other. Everything sort of happened and then we made our relationship official."

"Okay I don't need to hear any more." You stopped him, hating every bit of what he was saying.

You and Fred continued the lesson with no taking at all, just small face glances at each other. You didn't really want to talk to him right now and you were quite sure he wouldn't want to talk to you either.

It was now the end of the lesson and you now had Care of Magical Creatures, taught my Hagrid. This class had everyone you were friends with in, so you wouldn't be alone with Fred this time, which was amazing.

You were waiting outside for Cora, Angie, Amy and Pearl when Fred approached you. Again.

"What do you want?" You groaned, not even bothering to look at the red head boy.

"To say that I'm sorry." Fred said and you scoffed. "I really am. I know that I should have told you about Astrid and about my past with her, but it is all behind me now."

"Does she know that?" You asked, looking at your 'sister' smiling when she saw Fred. "Doesn't seem like she does."

Astrid started to walk over to you and Fred with that same annoying smile on her face. You had no idea why, but you hated that smile.

"Freddie! Come on, we have our next lesson together!" Astrid said and grabbed onto Fred's arm, him looking upset now. "I can't wait!"

"Me neither." Fred lied, you could see it in his face that he didn't want to be there.

"Enjoy your time together, best couple of Hogwarts." You said and walked away from the two to be with the girls, cringing at the name you just called them.

I don't like Astrid but you never know, I might change her personality into a nice person. Only I know.

Word count: 1062