•Part thirty

warnings : rape and violence

read at your own risk

You and everyone else went back to the common room, you went to your dorm alone and Fred went to his dorm alone. You two came up with a plan to get as many blankets and pillows as you could and take them somewhere.

You managed to find three blankets, four pillows and even a bottle of wine underneath Cora's bed along with two glasses. With all the things in your arms, you left your dorm right as Cora and Aaron walked in.

The two were arguing, it looked like they were both very pissed off at each other. Aaron was yelling at her and Cora was yelling back at him. It looked like he was about to swing at her so you obviously stepped in.

"Woah!" You yelled as his hand flew into the air, close to Cora's face but not touching her. "What the fuck did you just try and do, Aaron?"

"Nothing, just get out. This is between me and Cora, not you as well." Aaron said, staring at Cora in anger. "Now get the fuck out."

"Mars, listen to him." Cora said, looking angry but also very frightened as she stared into his eyes.

It was almost as if Aaron was whispering something to her, but you couldn't tell. He wouldn't be able to whisper to her because you were stood in the middle of them two, but it looked like he had a plan and Cora knew it.

"No, Cora, I am not going to just leave you two all alone when he just tried to-" you turned to face your best friend.

"Just go! Trust me.. you don't want to be here for this." A single tear fell down her face.

"Cora.. come with me then. It's obvious he is going to do something bad and you know it, you are my best friend just come with me!" You begged. "Please.."

She nodded slightly, which pissed Aaron off even more, but you and her slowly started to walk away. That was until he grabbed her by the wrist and pushed her onto her bed.

"Get the fuck out!" Aaron yelled at you, it made both you and Cora flinch as he walked towards you and pushed you out of the room.

The door smaller shut in your face and locked after him. You felt defeated, your best friends boyfriend was going to do something bad and you couldn't do anything about it.

He could be doing anything and you weren't helping. This would be your fault.

Fred Pov

I set up a date for me and Mars at the Gryffindor tower and told her to meet me there but she never showed up. She never does this so why has she suddenly started?

I got up from waiting and went to look for her, I wasn't mad because she might have forgotten but I was just concerned for if she was alright. She could have had a bit of a set back and was upset because of her father getting arrested and getting a dementor's kiss.

Mars might just need my comfort right now.

I headed to her dorm first and found her outside, she didn't see me but I saw her hitting the door and yelling at it. Yelling for someone to open the door and stop..

Stop what?

"Mars?" I asked, very confused about what and why she was doing this. "Are you okay?"

"Shit, Fred. Our date, I'm so sorry I completely forgot." Mars said and turned to face me, her face was bright red and it looked like she was crying for some reason.

"That's alright, love. What's wrong, why are you hitting your door?" I asked and went to open the door but couldn't, it was locked.

"Cora and Aaron are in there." She sighed.

"Ohh okay. Knowing them two, they are most probably trying to have sex.. maybe we should leave them be?" I suggested but her eyes widened and she turned back to hit the door.

"Open this fucking door right now, Aaron Jones!" Mars yelled and I gently moved her out of the way, taking one of her hair pins and picking the lock. "I forgot you could do that."

The door swung open and the sight we both saw was terrifyingly heartbreaking.

Cora Pov

Me and Aaron were definitely not the best couple. Loads of people said we were, but both of us knew we weren't.

Everyone thinks that we are one hundred percent dedicated to each other and loved each other, but it was all an act. We were both in love with other people.

I kissed the person I love, I have no idea how it happened but it just did. I've walked in on Aaron kissing many other people and expected him to react differently when he found out about me kissing someone else. I was so wrong.

We were yelling and shouting, things were being thrown at each other and he even tried to slap me multiple times. I didn't think things could get worse until I saw that look in his eye.

Moments later, my trousers were down and his dick was inside of me. No matter how much I screamed and tried to get away from him, it didn't work. It was like I saw invisible.

That was until Mars and Fred walked in, it made Aaron stop immediately and pull his trousers up. I covered my bottom half whilst crying, I felt disgusted and filthy.

"See, I told you there were just having sex." Fred said and looked at me and Aaron, his words made me cry even more.

"No.." Mars shook her head and made her way over to me, pulling me into her arms so I could sob into her chest.

Fred managed to put the pieces together and was now beating the shit out of Aaron, I didn't care though. He deserved everything bad that happens to him.

All of this because I kissed my best friend..

Word count: 1014