•Part twenty four

They woke up where it all started :)

You woke up in the Hogwarts kitchens with Fred, he was laying on your chest and your legs were wrapped around his legs. You started to play with his hair peacefully as he was still asleep and no elves were around, they hadn't been there for a while now.

After a while of playing with his hair, Fred woke up because you accidentally pulled some of it a little too hard. He woke up with a small groan.

"Good morning, handsome." You smiled.

"What's the time?" He said in a raspy voice.

You picked his arm up and looked at his watch wrapped around his worst.

"Half seven." You told him and he groaned again, getting up to sit next to you. "How did you sleep?"

"I slept amazing, how about you?" He asked.

"Perfect, thank you. Yesterday was nice." You said.

"I know, it feels good to finally talk to you again without screaming at each other. It made me notice how bored I've felt without you with me all the time." He admitted and held your hand, looking into your brown eyes.

"Really?" You asked, he nodded and you smiled at him. "I feel the same. When I'm with you, it's like nothing else matters. Just us. Lately I haven't really felt like myself, but with you I do. I feel like myself when I'm with you."

"And now here we are, back where everything started and I couldn't be any happier." Fred put his hand on your thigh and leaned in to kiss you, which you let him do.

The kiss was amazing, better than any other kiss. You didn't break this kiss but you moved to Fred's lap, straddling him and deepening the kiss.

Fred leaned into your body on top of him, his hand snaking around your neck and kissed you harder. He was hungry for more but so were you.

"Fuck, you look so beautiful right now." Fred pulled away from the kiss, out of breath. "You have no idea how good you look."

"Just kiss me, you idiot." You told him and he laughed, connecting your lips again.

The kiss got more passionate and hungry as you moved into his body, he pulled away though to take his shirt off. His veins popped out, his muscular shoulders stood out as he grabbed onto your waist and kissed you again, desperate for your touch.

•••

You were laying on Fred's bare chest, both of you wide awake due to what just happened. You managed to break your trousers and shirt due to Fred ripping them off of you. He did give you his shirt to wear and jumper to wrap around your waist so nobody sees anything.

"When do you want to go back to the common room?" Fred asked you.

"Never. I want to stay here with you forever." You looked into his eyes with a smile.

"Trust me, same. We have to go back though, we both need showers." Fred sighed and sat up a bit, so did you, you went to ask him something but he answered it for you. "Yes, you can shower with me."

"Perfect, let's go now then!" You stood up and helped Fred up, him only in a pair of jogging bottoms.

He laughed and left the kitchens with your hand in his and ripped clothes in the other hand.

"Mister Weasley, put a shirt on and Miss Jackson, put some trousers on." Professor Lupin said as he saw you two walking in the hallway. "No one needs to see that."

"Sorry, sir!" Fred called back to Lupin as the scarred professor turned the corner, you two both started to laugh. "Let's hope no one is in your dorm."

"Hopefully they aren't." You said and said the password to the common room. "Can you check to see if anyone is in there, I don't really want specific people to see me with no trousers on. I didn't want Lupin to see me like that, it's so embarrassing."

"Of course, one second." He handed you your ripped clothes and walked inside to check, coming back after a few seconds. "You are all clear, only George is there but he is sleeping."

"Okay good." You said and walked inside with Fred, seeing George asleep on the couch.

"Go to your dorm, I'm going to draw on his face. Teach him a lesson for falling asleep." Fred said and grabbed a sharpie from a nearby table.

You watch as he drew George a beard, moustache and some glasses on his face with a permanent pen.

George would definitely get Fred back for this.

"That will be a good surprise for when he wakes up, now let's go get in that shower." He said and grabbed your hand again, taking you to your dorm whilst laughing.

Hopefully no one was there.

Unfortunately, all of the girls, Tyler and Lee were all there. You got confusing looks to you and Fred because of how you were dressed.

"Don't tell me you two-" Tyler pointed towards you two back and forth.

"Nope, we didn't! I tripped and my clothes ripped so Fred gave me his." You hurried to say but lied about everything, other than Fred giving you his clothes.

"Okay good." Tyler said, not really buying the excuse but ignoring it.

"Yeah right, you two totally had sex." Cora chuckled and looked at both of you.

"No we didn't, I have Mars my clothes because she fell." Fred put your ripped clothes on your empty bed as you grabbed some new ones.

"Now if you don't mind, I am going to get changed and have a shower." You said and then whispered something to Fred. "In your dorm, you coming?"

"Of course." He whispered back. "Same, I'll be in my dorm if anyone needs me."

"And I'll be in the prefect bathroom if anyone needs me." You grabbed a towel and your clothes before leaving your dorm at the same time as Fred.

Word count: 1010