•Part fourteen

"Wait, you said that you asked me to be your girlfriend last night." You wondered.

"Yes, I did. Do you not remember?" Fred asked. "Well, you didn't give me an answer so you could have been asleep."

"I probably was asleep then or about to fall asleep because I have no memory of any of this." You said.

"Well you are officially my girlfriend now, that is all that matters." Fred said and leaned down to kiss you gently.

You ended up falling asleep in Fred's bed that night, but Tyler also didn't come back to his dorm so he must have fallen asleep in your dorm for some reason.

Fred woke you up gently because it was now time to get ready for school and head down to breakfast. You groaned and got up, dreadfully, and then said good morning to Fred.

After talking for a bit to Fred, George and Lee, who were also in the room, you had to go back to your own dorm to get ready.

When you had walked into your dorm, you saw all three girls getting ready. Pearl was doing her makeup, Amy was doing her hair and Angelina was trying to wake Cora up. Cora was passed out on her bed, Tyler was also passed out but on your bed.

"Hey girls." You waved at them all before walking over to where your brother was sleeping. "Does anyone have a glass?"

"Yeah, I do. Why?" Angelina asked you.

"I need to wake him up, I always do it like this." You said as Angie handed you a glass cup full of water.

You took the water and poured it all over Tyler's naked back, immediately waking him up with a fright. You smiled and messed up his hair before grabbing your clothes and heading into the bathroom to get changed.

Once you had finished, Tyler was properly awake now and so was Cora. Tyler was just leaving and Cora was getting changed, the rest of the girls had finished and was waiting for Cora and you to finish getting ready.

It had been around ten minutes, you and Cora were now both ready so everyone left.

"Mars, where did you disappear to last night?" Angie asked you, connecting your arms together.

"The boys dorm." You simply said but then everyone stopped when they were about to sit down, you slowly sat down whilst being very confused though. "What?"

"Why exactly were you in the boys dorm? You hate everyone in there!" Cora exclaimed and sat down next to you.

All of the other girls sat down too, Cora and Angelina on both sides of you, Pearl and Amy on the opposite side of the table.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that I didn't tell any of you." You said and then thought about something.

What if Fred didn't want your relationship out in the open yet?

Only Tyler knows, but that is because Tyler said that he gave Fred permission to ask you out. Maybe he wouldn't want anyone else to know just yet.

"Give me one minute." You said and got up, walking over to where the boys where sat. "Fred, I need to talk to you quickly."

Fred nodded and got out of his seat, walking you away from everyone else with a smile on his face so that you two can talk in private.

"Hey, pretty girl." Fred smiled at you. "What do you need to talk about?"

"Hey. I just wanted to ask if it is alright to tell the girls about us." You smiled back at him and he chuckled.

"Love, of course it is alright. There is not reason for you to not tell your friends about your sexy boyfriend." Fred winked at you. "Go and tell them."

"Thank you." You smiled at him with an even bigger smile now and quickly kissed his cheek before walking back to the girls.

Fred shook his head and laughed, walking back to where he was originally sat to start talking to the boys again.

"Fred is my boyfriend." You said with that same smile on your face.

"What!" Angelina yelled and everyone in the great hall went silent, looking around before starting their conversations again. "Are you serious?"

"Yes I am. He asked me last night." You told her.

"No shit. You two hate each other though!" Cora exclaimed. "How did this even happen?"

"If I am completely honest, I have no idea." You said. "He helped me with that breakdown that I had and I went to his dorm the next day to thank him, and it was messy as hell in there. You know how much of a neat freak I am, so he convinced me that I was allowed to skip and tidy it up. I did and he stayed with me the whole day, he then found out that the hand print on my neck was from Tyler. He went to beat him up, came back and we just kissed."

"Holy fuck." Pearl said.

"Did you two have sex then?" Cora asked.

"Nope. We haven't yet. The furthest we have ever gotten was just giving each other some hickeys I think." You thought.

"When we're you two giving each other hickeys and how come none of us have seen any on your neck!" Angelina questioned.

"Last night I was giving Fred some on his chest when Tyler walked in." You said.

"Ew! That means I was outside when you were-" Cora gagged.

"You were?" You asked Cora and she nodded whilst looking down in disgust. "Why were you smoking weed with my brother?"

"Woah! You hate Tyler though." Angelina said to Cora. "And you hated Fred. What the fuck is happening with this world?"

"Tyler was in need of a smoking buddy, so was I, and it was a one time thing!" Cora said.

"And I don't hate Fred now, I like him." You smiled at your thoughts of the red head.

Do you just like Fred?

Or do you love him?

Word count: 1011