•Part twenty three

Amy, Angelina and you got the chance to finally catch up with both Pearl and Cora. They didn't end up telling anyone about what they left for but they did say it involved Pearl's father, Sirius Black.

You and Fred hadn't really talked much since your two kisses, you had no idea that he heard you say you didn't like him. You were lying and he didn't know that either. You still liked Fred, maybe even loved him.

No.. you didn't love Fred. I mean, he broke your heart. How could you love him? Then again, how could you not?

You had to see him today because of the quidditch match, Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff. Hopefully you wouldn't really talk to you so he wouldn't sense something was up.

You hadn't told anyone other than Tyler, Cora and Pearl about yours and Fred's kiss. You were hoping that no one else would find out.

"Alright, Gryffindor, are we ready for this game to be the best one yet?" Oliver Wood asked after he finished his pep talk.

"Ready." Everyone on the team, including you, answered him and put your hands in the middle.

"To Gryffindor!" Oliver yelled.

"To Gryffindor!" The team declared and everyone threw their hands back in the air, now grabbing their brooms and heading onto the pitch.

After shaking hands with everyone on the Hufflepuff team, it was now time for everybody to take flight.

•••

The weather was bad, it was very stormy and it was also raining badly. There was huge storm but the quidditch game still went on because you can't cancel quidditch.

Oliver Wood's words, not yours.

"And that is thirty - twenty to Gryffindor, scored by the one and only Mars Jackson!" Lee said as he was the commentator. "That girl is fire, she once threatened me if I ever walked in on her and Fred Weasley kissing again-"

"Mister Jordan, back to the game." Professor Mcgonagall told Lee and he did.

"Harry Potter and Cedric Diggory are both close to the golden snitch. Angelina Johnson and Heidi Macavoy, both chasers, are very close to getting the quaffle."

You flew towards Angie to try and help her get the quaffle but was held back by the huge storm of wind that just flew your way. You almost ended up falling off your brook but got held up by someone else.

"You alright?" Fred practically yelled at you, also asking and helping you get back onto your broom safely.

"I'm alright, thank you!" You yelled back at him due to the sound of the rain being too loud to hear each other.

"Anytime, stick by my side." Fred told you so you nodded and obeyed him, flying over to where he was standing. "Do you think we can talk after this match when we win?"

"Yeah, that would be nice." You told him then noticed that Tyler and Angelina needed some help. "I'll be back."

You flew over to where they were being hit around. Two of the Hufflepuff chasers were trying to get the quaffle, hitting both Ty and Angie around to try get it. One Hufflepuff beater was even hitting a bludger at Angie.

You flew and grabbed the quaffle that Angie tried to throw to Tyler before it got intercepted. Then you flew around one of the Hufflepuff chasers and threw the ball to Angie.

She caught it and then zoomed over towards the Hufflepuff goal, throwing it past the keeper who was named Herbert Fleet.

"And that is another ten points to Gryffindor, scored by the prettiest girl on the team, Angelina Johnson!!! Assisted by Mars and Tyler Jackson, them three are the best trio ever, I can tell you the best story about them-"

"The game, Jordan, talk about that game or I shall find a different commentator."

•••

The game had ended badly.

Hufflepuff had won the match by one hundred pints. Harry Potter ended up in the hospital after almost getting his soul sucked by a dementor. Everyone was in the hospital wing with him because he had just woken up again.

"Hey, do you think we could talk now?" Fred asked you, both of you standing together.

"Yeah, sure. Wait for me outside." You said and Fred then nodded, saying goodbye to Harry before leaving the hospital wing. "Hey, me and Fred are going to go talk. I hope you feel better soon, Harry, and it isn't your fault we lost the match."

"Thanks, Mars, have fun." Harry told you and you smiled at him, waving goodbye to the team and leaving to talk to Fred.

"How about we go grab a drink?" He suggested. "I know a way we can get to Hogsmeade with nobody noticing."

"Sweet, let's go there then." You took him up on his offer and he led you there through a tunnel.

You two finally got the Hogsmeade and Fred took you to the Hog's Head, a pub.

"Two butterbeers, please." Fred said to the bartender and placed some money on the counter. "Go find us a table, I'll grab the drinks when they are ready."

You listed to him and walked away to find a table for you and Fred. Almost straight when you sat down, Fred sat down as well with the two butterbeers.

"Here you go." He placed yours in front of you and his in front of him. "What should we talk about then?"

"I was thinking maybe about us and what has happened this past month." You suggested.

"That sounds like a good place to start." Fred said.

Four drinks later, you and Fred figured a lot of things out about everything. You found out that he still liked you and that you still liked him, you meant to kiss him and you wanted to again.

"Do it." Fred said. "Come on, kiss me if you really want to."

So you did, you kissed Fred right on the lips, smiles on both of your faces. You didn't want to pull away, but decided it was best because you were in a public pub.

"Let's get out of here." You whispered and got up, looking Fred in the eye as you grabbed your bag.

A/N: I'm glad I finally let them talk again

Word count: 1047