•Part ten

warnings : slut shaming, broken bones, needles and a bit of blood

You walked back to your dorm, hoping to see someone and you did. Amy was there and was currently laying in bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Oh hey, Mars." Amy noticed you were here then sat up in bed. "What are you doing here- wait are you crying?"

This question just made you burst out in tears, again. Amy saw and walked over to you, grabbing you in her arms as your knees gave in.

"Hey, hey, hey.. talk to me, Mars." Amy said and sat with you on the floor. "Deep breaths.. deep breaths."

You listened to her and managed to calm your crying down as you weren't crying that much more than yesterday. She helped you calm down and then you told her.

"Tyler hates me, Fred can't even look at me properly. Their faces are so messed up and- and it's all my fault." You said. "Oh, what did I do, Amy?"

"You done nothing, I'm sure it was just one of them stupid arguments that boys have." Amy told you but you shook your head.

"No, it definitely wasn't. Fred broke Tyler's nose, you don't do that over a stupid argument." You sighed. "This is all my fault, I shouldn't have even been in there! If Tyler didn't hurt me and if he didn't find-"

"Tyler hurt you?" Cora asked, her and the rest of the girls walking into the dorm. "That hand mark was Tyler, your fucking brother?"

You could already tell that Cora was pissed, just as much as all of the other girls where but she expressed her anger worse. You stood up and went to grab her before she walked back out of the dorm, heading straight for the boys dorm.

You followed her and so did the other girls, they were all still confused on what was happening. Cora had reached the boys dorm, seeing Tyler, George and Lee still outside and hearing a punch from inside.

None of the boys seemed to notice, neither did any of the girls, but you heard that noise and the sound of glass breaking. It just made you worry about Fred, but you were also worried for your twin brother.

"You put your hands on my best friend?" Cora asked Tyler and bent down to his height, he didn't say anything. "Did you put your filthy hands on your sister? What the fuck is that on her neck and why is she saying you done it?"

"I just figured that was from a choking kink or something, she probably likes that. Isn't that right, Mars, or was that not what you were doing with my best friend you slut." Tyler spat at me.

Ouch.

Hearing your own brother call you a slut hurts.

"Say that again. Fucking say that again I dare you!" Angelina now joined in on yelling at Tyler, which he definitely deserved.

"My sister, Marlene Mary Jackson, is a slut."

•••

Things didn't end well for Tyler... again. Luckily, before things could get too bad, somebody had gotten Professor Mcgonagall and she stopped all of the fighting.

Tyler, Fred, Angelina and Cora each got two weeks of detention together. Both Tyler and Fred were sent down to the hospital wing, George and Lee went with them but all of the girls got told to stay behind.

Tyler's nose was broken and had to be bent back into place, he would have to leave it to heal by itself now. Fred fractured two of his knuckles and that also had to heal on its own.

You couldn't help but feel incredibly guilty about this entire situation. It was all your fault, all of this happened because of you.

You were currently in the small bathroom, staring in the mirror at your neck. The bruise was obviously still there, it looks even worse. Then you looked at your ear, there was already a hickey forming there from Fred and there was also six piercings all the way up your ear.

You had six piercings in one ear, four on the other and you also had your bellybutton pierced. You've been wanting your septum pierced for ages now, you've also wanted to get a tattoo and Cora promised she would get them done with you but she got them done when she was upset.

You now wanted to do that one right now by yourself. So you walked back into the dorm room, going over to your bed and finding a needle. You also grabbed a septum ring to use.

"What are you doing with that?" Pearl asked you right when you were about to walk back inside the bathroom.

"Piercings my nose, why?" You asked.

"Just wondering." Pearl shrugged then walked to join you in the bathroom. "Do you think we could pierce my nose as well?"

"Of course we can, I have a spare needle on my bed so just go and get that." You smiled and then Pearl went to get the needle, she came back with it.

•••

You and Pearl both pierced your noses, you done your septum and she done her left nostril. There was a tiny bit of blood on both of you from the needles, but other than that you two felt completely fine. Just more confident now.

You and her also talked for a bit after, as you two were the only ones left in the dorm now. All of the other girls had to talk to Professor Mcgonagall and Professor Lupin because of what happened.

You found out lots about Pearl and she found out lots about you, it was nice to talk to someone new for a change and get to know them.

You had definitely gotten closer with her now.

A/N: this makes me want to get my septum done even more now but I can't for some reason

also I feel bad for Mars, being called a slut by your own blood really hurts

Word count: 1006