•Part six

Fred Pov

I had gotten Cora and took her to the kitchens where Angelina and Mars where. She immediately knew what was wrong and ran inside to help Mars.

I got told that they didn't need my help so I just went back to my dorm, thinking about Mars.

Why did she breakdown? Why couldn't I help?

"Yo, Fred, how come you've been acting weird ever since you went to get us some more food?" Tyler asked me.

"I don't know, I'm just thinking about something." I told my friend, Mars' twin brother.

"Well stop thinking about stuff and help us with this prank. It'll be a good one." Tyler said and high-fived George.

"Wait who are we doing this prank on again?" I asked.

"Mars, obviously." Tyler rolled his eyes like it was completely obvious. "Start listening, dude."

"Right sorry." I whispered.

She is going to hate us.

Mars Pov (you)

Cora and Angelina helped you calm down after that entire episode, they told you that they sent Fred back to his dorm. You couldn't believe that you broke down in front of him, it was so embarrassing. He was probably going to make fun of you for it.

"Come on, let's get up and we can go to sleep in the dorm and not this old kitchen." Cora got up off of the floor, so did Angie, and they helped you up as well.

"If you were feeling upset then you should have told us or come to find us, your health matters." Angie said and put her arm around you. "Never forget that. Us girls have to stick together, come find us if there is a next time."

"Yeah, don't go crying in the kitchen for a boy you hate to find you there." Cora said then laughed. "I'm generally surprised he didn't laugh at you and just walk away. I mean, he hates you too."

Do I hate Fred?

Does he hate me?

•••

It was the next morning and you were now feeling a bit better. You were obviously still confused about a lot of things but you weren't confused about something else.

You knew you had to talk to Fred, no matter how embarrassing it could be for you, you had to do it. He saw you break down and actually tried to help, that isn't something that everybody would do. He was kind of.. different.

"You girls go down for breakfast, I have to do something quickly." You said and put your robe on over your uniform.

"Okay but promise you will actually be there for breakfast and Cora won't have to bring your food up here." Pearl said.

"Yes, I promise. Just go and I'll be there pretty much right after you." You said and the girls then left after a couple more sentences.

After the girls had been gone for a minute now, you left the dorm and headed to the boys dorm, hoping someone would be there. You knocked on the door but nobody answered so you just decided to leave.

When you were about to walk around the corner, you heard the door open so you turned back around and saw him. Fred was looking around to see who knocked on the door until he saw you.

He had wet hair, a red face and a towel wrapped around his waist. His chest was bare and you could see his v-line from where his towel was placed.

He looked good.

Wait, you hate him though?

If you hate him then why does he look so good right now? That shouldn't be normal..

"Hey, Mars, did you knock on the door?" Fred asked after seeing you.

"Yeah I did, did I interrupt you?" You asked and walked up to where he was standing by the door.

"No your alright." He said and leant against the door, one hand on top of the frame. "Need anything?"

"Yeah. I just wanted to say sorry for yesterday and everything that happened. I don't know why I started to feel like that I just did, thank you for trying to help though." You said.

"It's alright, you don't need to apologise. My mother taught me to actually be helpful and not a complete prick to people." Fred simply said. "You coming down to breakfast?"

"Yeah I am, I don't think you can go like that though." You looked him up and down, he just smirked.

"Alright then, I'll go change." He said and walked inside his dorm, leaving the door open and you outside. "Don't act like you don't like the view though."

"I don't need to act because I don't." You said.

"Whatever you say, love." He chuckled and shut his dresser draw. "You can come in, you know."

"Oh, thanks." You said and stepped inside of the messy dorm.

There was clothes everywhere and stuff all over the boys beds. How could they live like this?

"I really want to clean this up right now." You groaned. "I hate messes."

"Then ditch. We can stay in here and you can tidy up my room if that is what you want so bad." He said and grabbed a pair of underwear out of his nightstand.

"I promised the girls that I would be down for breakfast though." You groaned, looking around at the room which made you want to clean it even more.

"Then we can go down for breakfast, then ditch class so that you can tidy up this room. You said you wanted to." Fred shrugged and walked over to where the small bathroom is. "Think about it, I'm getting changed quickly."

Fred disappeared into the bathroom, the door shutting behind him, as you thought about it like he told you to. The room was really messy and could do with a tidy up, it really needed one.

You decided to ditch with Fred just to tidy up. You had no lessons with any of your friends today so it didn't really matter.. did it?

Word count: 1008