•Part twenty six

It was now dark outside, apparently that was prefect for this thing Fred had planned now. He took you to the middle courtyard, then him and George walked round the corner to do something.

"Are you excited?" Angie asked and joined your arms together, so did Cora.

"I am, I have no idea what Fred had planned though. He is already done enough." You said and looked at where the twins had gone but couldn't see them stills

"You are going to be happy." Cora told you.

"I hope so." You said, happy but also nervous.

After a few minutes of waiting, George and Fred came back around the corner and George joined the rest of you. Fred set one more thing up and grabbed some sort of remote controller before walking behind you, wrapping his arms around your neck and resting his head on your shoulder.

"Ready?" Fred whispered in your ear.

"I was born ready." You answered.

Fred kissed your cheek before pressing a button on the controller, fireworks flying into the sky.

They looked beautiful, like nothing you had ever seen before. Fred done this just for you and you couldn't be any happier.

"They may be stunning, but you are even more beautiful." Fred whispered in your ear and you got butterflies from his words. "I love you."

"Wait what?" You turned around to face Fred, it looked like he didn't notice what he had said.

"What? Did I say something wrong- oh!" He realised what he had said and his eyes widened. "I mean, I do love you but if you don't feel the same then you did not hear what I said."

"Fred, calm down. How could I not love you?" You sarcastically asked. "I love you, Fred Gideon Weasley."

Fred grabbed your hands and secretly took you away from the fireworks that everybody was still watching. He took you all the way to the Gryffindor Tower and up to the top of it.

"I bought some pillows and blankets up here for if everything went well, which it did, so we can stay here together tonight." Fred said and sat down on a big blanket he laid out.

"It looks amazing, I'm going to have to get you something amazing." You said and sat in between his legs, his hands on your thighs. "Today has been the best day of my life, thank you so much, Fred."

"Anything for you, I would literally do anything you want me to do." He said and moved his hand further up your leg, now whispering in your ear. "Anything."

"Promise?" You asked as his hand reached your shorts.

"I promise. Is this okay?" He asked you, motioning to put his hand into your underwear and to take your shorts off.

"It's more than okay." You were desperate for his touch by now, he was just trying to tease you at this point.

His hand slipped into your underwear.

•••

You woke up in Fred's arm, again, and it turns out he was already awake and was admiring your features as your slept.

"Hey, beautiful, how did you sleep?" He asked you.

"Amazing. Last night we so fun, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." You accidentally said, now regretting it in case Fred had a bad reaction to what you said. "Shit, sorry. Forget I said anything, please."

"No, Mars. I won't forget what you said." He told you, you couldn't read his face though and did not know what he felt. "I didn't realise you were already thinking of spending our lives together."

"I wasn't- I mean.. I was but just for a little bit! It just slipped out and I didn't mean to say it, I'm sorry." You hurried to say.

"Mars, you don't need to apologise. I haven't been thinking of it but now I am and I would love to grow old with you and I can't wait to start a family with you, the love of my life." He said and looked into your eyes, kissing you.

"I love you so much." You smiled into the kiss and pulled away, looking into his eyes again.

"I love you so much more." He told you and kissed you once again, and again multiple times.

•••

You and Fred made your way back to the Gryffindor common room. Everybody was in the common room just hanging out, talking to each other and they were all also smoking weed.

"Hey, you two. Where are you disappearing to?" Lee asked, moving his legs to make space for you and Fred.

"They were fucking." Angie said and took a puff out a joint. "I think, I mean they've went missing a lot in the past two days so I think they have been secretly having sex."

"Well we haven't been having sex, we were hanging out and Fred asked me to be his girlfriend again." You said and sat down next to Lee, Fred next to Angie.

"Break her heart and I'll break your skull." Tyler spoke, eyeing Fred.

"I am not planning on breaking Mars' heart ever again, trust me." Fred said and took the joint out of Angie's hand, taking a few puffs before Tyler took it.

"Tyler, I don't need babysitting and you don't need weed. Give it back to Fred or someone." You told your brother. "I promised you I wouldn't tell mum but if you keep smoking, I might have to."

"Oh my god, you are seriously the biggest snitch I know." He rolled his eyes and took one last puff before handing it to George.

"I'm not a snitch, I just care about my own twin brother basically trying to get himself killed." You told your brother.

You and Fred caught up with everyone for a bit as there was some drama with people in your year, but then you and Tyler got into an argument about him still smoking weed.

He ended up taking you into his dorm so that nobody heard you two arguing. You two were yelling at each other, alone in his dorm, and then he said something which set you back.

Word count: 1032