~2~

I woke up to the sound of banging music and the brightness of the new early sun, i decided to check the time since Alina usually does this at 10AM. I grabed your phone from my  nightstand and looked at the time.

'7AM?!?!' I thought you yourself while looking at the time.

After about staring at it for a good 3 minutes, i decided to go see what they were doing this early in the morning.

When i walked out of my room, i almost slipped due to the mop water.

"HEY! I JUST MOPPED! GO BACK INTO YOUR ROOM. OR PUT ON SOME DAMN SOCKS!" I was never able to comprehend why Alina always slept with socks on.

But thats what made my bestfriend so unique.

As i went to go look for some socks, i heard a big banging on the door. And i knew who it was.

I quickly put on some socks and tied my  hair up. And Alina almost immediately turned off the music.

Coach Kayla continued to bang at the door. I ran out of my room to open the door and she almost trampled over me.

"Y/N L/N AND ALINA RANDOLPH! PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY Y'ALL AREN'T AT MORNING PRACTICE."

"Sorry coach. I just got distracted with cleaning my bad. AND DON'T JUST COME IN HERE WITH SHOES ON I JUST FINISHED MOPPING GOSH!"

"DO NOT YELL AT ME! I AM YOUR COACH AND VERY GOOD FRIENDS WITH YOUR MOM! MATTER IN FACT I CAN CALL HER RIGHT NOW!" She looked at Alina heated and looked at you.

"Why weren't you at practice Y/n L/n?"

"Oh um. I was helping Alina clean."

"Oh okay, yall better show up tomorrow or it ain't gon' be pretty." You both knew that look on her face.

-

"Ughhh i'm so bored dude." Alina said.

"Well i can't help you with that."

"Oh yeah? You sure?" I glanced over to Alina just to see them smirking at me, then they winked at me.

"Oh my god can you stop doing that." I said while pushing their face.

"What you like it or something?"

"Uh no. I just can't handle your flirty ass."

"Ugh, like your one to talk. Last time i checked your obsessed over a short ass blonde."

"AND?!?!?!?! YOU ACT LIKE THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT!"

"Uh 'cuz there is." Just then Alina had gotten a text from Takemichi.

"What did he say?" You asked curiously.

"HOW'D YOU KNOW HE TEXTED ME?"

"Um you literally have a ringtone for everyone on your phone."

"Oh.. well he asked if we could hangout today. Me, you, and Simone."

I needed something to do so i just slowly nodded my head.

I decided to wear my hair up in a ponytail because it was supposed to be really windy and i didn't want my hair to be all up in my face.

I wore some converses with your baggy pants and a baggy shirt to match. I walked out of your room just to see Alina wearing almost the same outfit as i but their converse's were gray with really baggy pants with little flowers on it following with an Attack on Titan t-shirt.

They wore their hair up in two puffs as usual but this time they had on a lot of rings and earrings on, and maybe some bracelets.

"Feelin' masculine today?"