~25~

I woke up to the sound of my morning alarm. It was my first day of work and Alina was glad that I finally found a job. They're the one that helped me find it, they're also working on becoming a doctor. I groaned as I turned off my alarm and turned over to feel Chifuyu's warm body. I wrapped my arms and my legs around him and we just say there, until Alina ruined it.

"WAKE UP! EVERY MOTHER FUCKER IN THIS HOUSE HAS SOMETHING BETTER TO DO THAN SLEEP! SO WAKE YALLS SORRY ASSES UP!" I heard Alina yell from their room.

"Looks like we have to get ready love." Chifuyu said as he rubbed my back. I groaned one again and got up. I turned on my light and began to get ready. "No warning?" He said as he put a pillow over his face.

-

"Y/n, Chifuyu y'all ready to eat breakfast?" Alina said as me and Chifuyu walked out of the room.

"You really have enough time for that?" I asked.

"Yeah, I've got fucking time Y/n. Now sit ya ass down." Alina said as they put two plates of food on the dining room table.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Chifuyu said as he sat down.

"And you ain't gonna have one soon if you keep fucking with me." Alina said as they grabbed their bag. "I have to get goin' I need to go pick up Paris and them so we can all be there together. Because Paris' ass takes to long to get ready. Bye, have a good day at work." Alina said as they walked out of the house.

"Rude." Chifuyu said as he began to stuff his face with food.

"I'm not hungry so ill get ready." I said as i walked into my room and began to grab my uniform.

"Why aren't you hungry love? You need to put something in your system." Chifuyu said as he came into the room and sat on the bed.

"I'm just not a breakfast person. I'll make sure to eat lunch though." I said as I took off my shirt.

"Come on, just have a little bite. You'll need to put something in your system." He said trying to feed me a piece of food.

"I said I'm not hungry! Why can't you understand?!" I snapped as I saw his facial expression change.

"Fine." He said as he stood up and walked out, slamming the door behind him. My heart shattered, it's been a while since I snapped at him like that.

I put on deodorant, brushed on my teeth and even made sure to use the bathroom before I left. I grabbed my keys and went out to my car. I sighed, I was feeling so many different feelings. I decided to try and call Chifuyu so apologize but he didn't pick up. I even texted him, no response. I sighed out of frustration and drove off.

-

"Hello Y/n! I'm glad you showed up, your friend Alana said you wouldn't because you would be to lazy to." One of my co-workers said.

"Their name is Alina, and don't believe anything they say." I said.

"Ahhh okay, I'm Mika. I think we'll be good friends." Mika said as she held her hand out.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Mika. You already know my name so there no need to introduce myself." I said as I shook her hand.

"Yeah, we work in the same department! Want me to show you?" She said with a wide smile plastered on her face, it seemed as if she was always smiling. She had a perfect slim body, long silky black hair, and no acne whatsoever. Everyone seemed to like her too, everywhere she went people always greeted her. "Y/n?" She said breaking me out of my train of thought.

"Huh? Oh yeah, please I'd love you to." I said.

"Great follow me." She said grabbing my hand and pulling me to our department. "Wow, looks like you already have someone calling you. Answer it." She said.