~11~

The bright sun hit your eyes as you got up. Alina was still asleep next to you and Chifuyu was also sleep. Baji then came out of the bathroom.

"Oh your awake too?"

"Yeah."

"Everyone seems to be asleep and breakfast stops at 11:40. Sooooo wanna go get some breakfast?"

"DID I JUST HEAR BREAKFAST?!" Simone said running through the door into yalls room.

"Keep it down Si-" Before you could say anything else you heard Alina groan.

"Oh shit." Simone whispered.

You all stood still for a good 15mins before you all quietly walked out in yalls slippers to go get breakfast for everyone.

When yall got back Alina and Chifuyu were playing a zombie game together that they used to always play as kids.

"AH FUCK!" Alina yelled when they died.

"Dude chill out, its just a game." You said.

"JUST A GAME?! WHAT IF THIS WERE TO HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE HUH?!"

"They have a point Y/n. But you could not yell Alina." Chifuyu said as he got up from the bed him and Alina were laying on.

"Ooooooo what'd you guys get for breakfast?" Coach Kayla asked as she got up from the other bed.

"Coach, im surprised you didn't yell at Alina for yelling at like 9 in the morning."

"They gotta let out some energy. I don't want them scaring kids." She said walking up to you three. "I've got a question for yall, who told yall to go get breakfast without adult permission?"

You and Simone looked at Baji.

"Ay why yall looking at me. You guys decided to agree to it."

"He does have a point, ill let it slide at least we got food."

-

You guys all got ready, Alina was wearing black air forces with a Killua shirt following with some black baggy pants.

Coach Kayla was wearing a yellow crop top with some yellow pant following with some yellow air forces.

Simone was wearing baby blue plants and shirt with blue earrings following with some white sandals.

You were wearing blue baggy pants with a black shirt that had your favorite music artist on there with your f/c air forces.

"Damn yall never told me yall had DRIP DRIP." Baji said putting on his shirt.

"Right? Like im lowkey jealous right now." Chifuyu said putting on his shoes.

"We look like the rainbow." Alina said.

"You ain't part of it though cause you wearing black Alina." Simone said.

Alina grabbed their red headband and put it on. "Now i am." They said proudly.

"It doesn't match though."

"Neither do my socks, lets go."

-

You all sat in the car in silence and the only thing you guys could hear was Alina's music blasting in their ears.

"Coach can you put on some music?"

"Oh, i thought Alina's music was loud enough." Coach Kayla said.

"I can hear you."

"Oh shit. I didn't mean that in a rude way."