~15~

Y'all's comments are killing me.

Alina got into class late again, as usual.

"Ms.Randolph, what did I tell you about coming into my math class late? Where were you? Hanging out with those trouble makers again?" Your director asked Alina as Alina snatched the piece of paper out of Shehata's hand.

"Whatever, I can do whatever the hell I want and whenever I want. It's not your business if i was late. Besides, I'm only 30mins late. I still had plenty of time." Alina said with attitude in their voice.

"Go to the principles office, I'm tired of how you treat me Alina. Go now." She said to Alina.

"No thanks, I really don't feel like it right now." Alina said placing their paper on the table behind you and placing their head down.

"Hey, Alina are you okay?" Some girl with glasses asked Alina.

"Bitch does it look like I'm okay? Well I'm obviously not if you can't notice, that I'm not okay then I think you should get a new pair of glasses." Alina murmured.

"Jeez my bad. You don't have to catch an attitude with me." She said turning around to look at the board.

Just then Simone walked in with a hand full of supplies.

"Hello Simone, here take this paper. I'm going to go over it in a little bit." Shehata said in a soft tone towards Simone.

"Thank y-." Simone then got cut off by someone's chair falling.

"WHAT THE HELL?! I WALK IN AND YOU IMMEDIATELY GIVE ME AN ATTITUDE?! WHAT THE HELL KIND OF SHIT IS THAT HUH?! BUT YET SIMONE COMES IN ALMOST AND HOUR LATE AND YOU BE SO GENTLE AND NICE TO HER!" Alina said as their eyes started it get puffy and red.

"Maybe it's because she's passing my class? Maybe if you would actually try you wouldn't have to be treated the way I treat you. Take Simone as example, she's always focusing on her work instead of drawing or sleeping the entire class period. She has the highest grade in this class and you have the lowest. How are you going to expect to be so low and have a friend that's so high up above you? Simone sweetie you need better friends." Shehata said, her saying this to your best friend made your blood boil. On the other hand Alina was fighting back their sobs as they walked out of the classroom.

"What the hell? How can you say something like that?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A TEACHER! NOT SOMEONE WHO COMPARES THEM TO THEIR BEST FRIEND!" You yelled at Shehata, you just couldn't believe how cruel she could be.

"Leave, leave the classroom now and go find your stupid friend." She said as you stood up and walked out of the classroom, Simone was just standing there holding back her laugh, you just glared at her and walked out, slamming the door behind you.

You look all over school for Alina but you couldn't find them. They have their notifications off so you have no way to contact them. You go outside and you see them under a tree with their face in their lap.

"Um, Alina?" You said as you approached them.

"What the fuck do you want?" Alina said as they started to slowly raise their voice in anger. You say next to them as you slowly pull them in for a side hug. They then immediately hug back and start crying their eyes out.

"Am I really that stupid to where the teacher had to call me out during class?" Alina said through sobs.

"No you aren't, you're really smart. You just don't know it yet. I know your smart. Well, you may not have the brains, but you're smart in many other ways too." You said trying to comfort them.

"Thank you Y/n, I love you." Alina said.

"I love you too Alina. Just don't let that stupid teacher get you down. She's just mad that she's only brains and do have any good looks or style. Just ignore her. Are you ready to go back to class?" You asked.