~22~

You made eye contact with Chifuyu after he said that. Those words sent chills down your spine, but they also gave you butterflies, not the stomach ones though.

"Oh so you wanna do this right now?" He asked maintaining eye contact.

"Maybe. The only issue is that we're in a public place with little kids."You said. He leaned in to kiss you, the type of kiss he does when he's craving you.

"Well we never finished what we started, and so what if we're in a public place with kids. I mean I'll fuck you on this table while everyone watches. With no shame at all." He said as he placed his hand on your thigh.

"Oh yeah?" You said flirting with him.

"Yeah, wanna finish In the bathroom?"

"Nah it's way too dirty, I mean who would have sex at a water park? All of that pee and germs."

"Did Alina brainwash you or something?" He said.

"Uh no, it's common sense, and I was riding you if I recall so you would be the one laying in piss."

"Okay, that's just gross."

"Now do you see what I'm getting at?"

"Yeah, but can we at least make out a little longer? I love your lips."

"Which one's?"

"Both." He said as he pulled you in for a long kiss.

"Um excuse me? This is a public pool. We don't need to see y'all's lips having a war." Some lady said.

Chifuyu looked at the women and placed his hand on your waist pulling you in tighter.

"YEAH THATS THE SPIRIT GUYS!" Alina yelled as Soléana and them started making out.

"You teenagers are stupid! You're gonna get pregnant and-."

"BITCH IM GAY! AHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Um Alina I think you had a little to much to drink." Soléana said.

"Why would you even let them go over to that bar?" You asked.

"I don't know, I thought they would be responsible." Soléana said as they sat Alina down.

"Jesus fucking christ."Chifuyu said.

"Okay I think that's enough, let's get home."

"Yeah y'all should! Causing all this ruckus." The lady said until Alina threw up on her. "YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

"Oh fuck off, you shouldn't be in our business. This table is for us and only us! And I'm not going home. I didn't spent almost $50 for no reason."

"They're right." You said.

"Oh my god Y/n when do you wanna fuck? Maybe a threesome, sorry Chifuyu. I don't like dick, it's ugly. It looks like a squid."

"Haha so funny Alina."

"I KNOW RIGHT?! I'm so funny. Can we go swimming now?" Alina asked as they tried to get up.

"No, I don't need you drowning." Soléana said as she sat them back down.

"You're so hot. Let me lay on your lap then."

"Okay..?"

"Well. I guess me and Chifuyu will be on our way."

"Go scare little kids." Alina said.

"No I think you've scared enough, don't do it guys. Some kids are already crying."

"We weren't planning on it." Chifuyu said.

"You two were planning on fucking though huh?" Alina said.