~21~

"Wakey wakey sleepy head." You heard someone say in your ear.

"Just pour water on her." You heard Alina's voice in the distance.

"Bet." You heard Chifuyu say.

"IM UP! IM UP! DON'T POUR WATER ON ME PLEASE!" You said as you sat up.

"Girl shut the fuck up its 7 in the damn morning. Get the hell up, we have to leave at 9 because y'all decided to choose a god damn water park. I still gotta go to the store to get some fucking sunscreen." Alina said as they brushed their teeth.

"Good morning sleepy head. You were the last one to wake up." Chifuyu said as he kissed your forehead.

"Y/n he's hot." Hisella said.

"That's what I said. One time he was in the kitchen without a damn shirt on and I'm not gonna lie I would've sucked him off right then and there. KYLAN GET MY SPEakR! ShIt-." Alina said as they had a voice crack.

"BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA VOICE CRACK. OH MY GOD I HAVE'NT HEARD ONE OF THOSE IN SO FUCKING LONG HAHAHAHHAAHHAAHA!" Paris said laughing her ass off.

"SHUT UP! ITS PROBABLY BECAUSE IM BRUSHING MT TEETH. FUck! OH MY GOD IM GOING TO RIP MY FUCKING VOICE BOX OUT!"

"VOICE CRACK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!"

"ITS NOT FUNNY! Gosh, always laughing at my voice cracks and for no reason."

"Maybe you should stop yelling so much." Kylan said as he gave them their speaker.

"Shut up, I'm working on it." They said as the connected their Bluetooth. They went onto Spotify when The Weekend played in their recent.

"Yo, what were you and Soléana doing when everyone fell asleep?" Mia asked.

"Nothing, I was trying to make a thirst trap video for Mango." Alina said embarrassed. "Alright, I'm out y'all I need to go get this damn sunscreen so I don't look like I'm shedding a new skin. Shits painful."

"It's not more painful than the shit I had last night." Paris said.

"PARIS TMI!"

"WOAH PARIS WE DIDNT NEED TO KNOW THAT!"

"Bro you're weird."

"Paris that shit is more painful to the shit you had last night."

"No it's not!"

"We'll have you ever had a sunburn? I didn't think so. BITCH! IM LIGHTSKIN! IM HALF WHITE, DAMN. I might as well have an entire cabinet of sunscreen. I'm bouta look like slender man." Alina said as they grabbed their keys. "Alright. I'm out. By love y'all."

"Bye." Everyone said.

"Jesus they talk to much. I'm surprised y'all's neighbors aren't up." Chifuyu said.

"Well that's just Alina. They've always been like that." Kylan said.

"At least their confident, personally I wouldn't be if I were them."

"What do you mean by that Kylan?" You asked.

"Well, they talk to much. Wouldn't you be embarrassed if you had something to say to every little thing. I mean I actually feel bad for you Y/n having to live with them 24/7. You own this house right? You can just kick them out. I mean I would, just staying here with them gives me a headache. I don't know how you guys do it." Kylan said.

"What you don't understand is that Alina has ADHD. And I wouldn't be embarrassed if I had something to say to everything. And no I don't own this house Alina does. They don't like being alone so they asked if I could stay here with them and I said yes, because I have no issue with the way they are. I love them the way they are. I have to problem with them talking to me like shit because at the end of the day they apologize for what they do and maybe even take me to my favorite place. If Alina wasn't the way they are right now they probably wouldn't be going to this damn water park with us, they wouldn't be buying sunscreen. Instead they care about how we feel. They care about our emotions. So think twice before you try to talk shot about our best friend." You said.