~3~

😏Slight warning😏

I woke up, but... not to the sun. I already knew it was 2 something because i seemed to always wake up at a certain time on the weekends for some weird reason. I  decided to go get up to get water since i knew i wouldn't be able to go back to sleep afterwards.

As i got out of bed i heard something fall in the kitchen, 'its probably Alina's clumsy ass.'

I thought to yourself while opening your door, but then i heard someone curse under their breath while grabbing the object...but.. it didn't sound like Alina.

Then all of a sudden they turn on the light that hung over yalls kitchen sink, and to my surprise i seen.

"Chifuyu?!"

"Oh hey.. you live here to?"

"Uh no shit. What are you doing here?!"

"That part. Uh i lost the keys to me and Takemichi's dorm so Alina was nice enough to let us sleep on the couch, see?" He pointed to the couch and there i had seen Takemichi laying there peacefully.

"Well maybe don't be so fucking loud when picking up something you dropping. What did you drop anyway?"

"Alina's wine glass." He said while rubbing his face in disbelief.

"THEIR WINE GLASS?! DO YOU KNOW HOW PISSED OF THEY'LL BE WHEN THEY FIND OUT?! TO MAKE IT EVEN WORSE OUR FLOORS ARE WHITE!" I whisper yelled to him, and just the thought of Alina's anger sent chills down both of our spines.

"I know thats why we need to find out where the mop is."

"Its in their room dumbass. They keeps all of the cleaning supplies in their spare closet."

"They have a spare closet for cleaning supplies?" He asked as i nodded my head.

"Damn for their anger issues they are really organized." He said as i nodded my head once more while opening Alina's door.

You both tried to be as quiet as you could but then we both seen a light.

"Simone?!"

"Y/n?! What are you doing up?!"

"What are you doing in Alina's bed?!"

"Its not what it looks like their sleeping all the way on the other side of the bed and their sleeping a whole other direction. I already told you im straight and i would not do anything like that even if you paid me a fortune of money. But what are you and Chifuyu doing in here?"

I pushed Chifuyu motioning him to tell her what had went down in the kitchen and once she under stood what was going on she immediately filled with fear and anger.

"Look i can explain." Chifuyu said

"What is there to explain?! See i knew you dropped one of their glasses just pease tell me it wasn't their favorite one."

"It was." He said while looking down.

"Are- are you being fucking serious right now?!"

"Okay i found the mop." I said grabbing it out of their closet.

"Ill go find one thats similar to the one they had." Simone said.