~7~

You layed in your bed with you mind going who knows where, until you heard a knock at your door.

"Come in." You shouted out twords the person knocking on your door.

It was Chifuyu.

"Hey, everything alright? We haven't talked in a while so i came by."

"How'd you get into the house if alina isn't here?"

"That dumbass dropped their house key and i found it on the sidewalk. The only way I found out it was theres was because it has a photo of Eren painted on it."

"Oh." You responded plainly as you looked up at your ceiling.

"You wanna do anything today?" He asked sitting by you.

"Yeah, i wanna go see the twins.."

"I just came back from there place. But we can go if you want." He gave you a warm smile that made you tingle inside.

"Okay, get out i need to get ready." You said sitting up.

"You act like i haven't see your body before." He scoffed and left the room.

-

On your way driving there you had gotten this gut feeling to call Alina. But you decided to ignore it not paying any attention to it.

You both got to their apartment when you soon got a call from Simone.

"Hello?"

'Thank god you answered! Alina isn't picking up their phone and ive tried calling them but they won't answer."

"Okay calm down Simone. Ill call them right now."

'Okay please text me if they answered.'

"I will Simone bye."

'Bye..'

You called Alina and they didn't pick up. So you decided to try and facetime them.

'Yo wussup?'

"Why weren't you answering me and Simone's calls?"

'Huh? You guys called me?'

"Uh yeah and you didn't answer our calls."

'Oh- now i see. I was getting more cleaning supplies and some Aot merch.'

"Call Simone back she's worried sick right now."

'Ight.'

They hug up the phone after they had said that and you followed Chifuyu into the apartment.

"IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS?!" You heard a familiar voice say in the distance.

You took off your shoes at the entrance and walked into the apartment to where you see Souta and Nahoya sitting on the couch.

"NAHOYAA!!"

"Y/NN!!"

"Oh hey Y/n. How you been?"

"Ive been good i actually feel better now that im here with you guys." Souta just slowly nodding his head.

"Didn't you just leave here Chifuyu?"

"Yeah but Y/n wanted to come and see you guys."

"When are you guys just gonna start dating already?" Nahoya asked dragging the Y after.

"We're just friends Nahoya chill." Chifuyu said sitting on the couch next to Souta.

'Just friends.' Those two words kept running around in your head.