~8~

You woke up to the smell of breakfast.

'Wow i don't have to eat cereal this morning.' You said to yourself still bummed out from yesterday.

You walk out of your room to see Simone cooking and Alina watching Attack on Titan in the living room.

"Good morning Y/n! Feeling a little better?" Simone asked.

"Meh i sorta am now that i know who the real ones are. I didn't expect Alina to be up this early."

"Yeah i kinda had to force Alina out of bed. They usually would sleep in and then be late for class."

"Oh yeah, what time is it by the way?"

"Its 5:12 dumbass." Alina groaned from the chair in the living room.

"Wait, so what time did you guys wake up?"

"4:00." Alina said in a angry tone. You can tell they regret inviting Simone over to stay the night.

"Don't worry, the foods almost done so hang tight." Simone said from the kitchen.

"I hope you clean up your mess."Alina yawned.

-

You all finished eating and all got ready for the day today.

You were so glad it was finally Friday! You just didn't want to see Chifuyu.

Simone was driving this time since Alina was still pissed at the fact she woke them up at 4AM.

You guys finally arrived and headed to yalls classroom.

"Well look who's early today! Thats a first usually Alina is always la-"

"Shut the fuck up and leave me alone you ugly ass bitch." Alina said cutting off the professor.

"Why are you being so rude Alina?" Simone asked.

"Like i said in the past: she's a math teacher and whoever teaches math i hate. Not to mention you woke me up at 4:00 in the gods damn morning."

"Well damn, you don't have to hate every math teacher Alina." Some kid said obviously eavesdropping on yalls conversation.

"...Get your ugly ass out of our conversation before i beat yo scrawny ass. Under stood? 'Cause ion want you eavesdropping on our conversation ight?" Alina said looking at that person dead in the eyes. All they did was roll their eyes and focus back onto their phone.

"Ight imma go walk around the school because we got here way to early and i seriously need some energy." Alina said.

"No you don't." You said.

"Shut the hell up Y/n before i take you into my bed and do unthinkable things to you." Alina said walking away from their bag with a smirk on their face.

Simone scoffed and sat down not believing what Alina had just done.

"There is seriously something wrong with them." Simone said slowly shaking her head.

-

The bell had rung and Alina still wasn't in class.

Knowing they did this on a daily basis you just looked outside just to see them and Chifuyu.

You were hella curious so you decided to continue looking knowing you couldn't hear what was going on.

"Y/n! Are you deaf or something?! Tell me the answer to this problem!"

"Huh? Oh uh, can you go to someone else? I don't really understand this."

"Tch whatever. Hmmm Alina! Tell me the answe-"