~20~

A/N: AHHHHHHHHH WE MADE IT TO CHAPER 20 OF THIS BOOK!!! I'm so happy, thank all of you who gave me support and liked my book/books. You guys have been such a huge support to me and I love you guys with my whole heart. Thank all of you. I don't even think I would make it this far if I didn't know that over 9k of you guys were reading and liking my book. And for everyone wonder as to why I'm leaving cliffhangers and as to why I don't update as soon as I do it's because...well ngl sometimes I have no motivation 😭 and for those of you who didn't notice yet the character Alina is me, and when I read y'all's comments about my character it really boost's my confidence☺️. Again thank you all and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. 20 more chapters to go before we finish this book:D.

-

"So y/n, about this Chifuyu guy. Tell us about him." Hisella said.

"Yeah I wanna know more too." Kylan said.

"Okay if you insist. We first met when we were school. Alina had introduced me to him. The way he said my name sent chills all down my spine. And the way he looked at me, I didn't know how I felt with my emotions."

"So it was love a first sight?" Angelese said.

"I wouldn't say that it's love at first sight. I just thought he was cute. Like how you thought Leston was cute."

"I forgot about that guy." Angelese said taking a sip of her soda.

"Anyway, I actually got annoyed with him because he was way to sweet. Like way to sweet. He actually gave me his number I think the first time we met."

"Oh yeah he was definitely digging you Y/n. So he asked me how he can get closer to you and I told him to give you his number." Alina said leaning on the couch. "It's gonna be a great story to tell y'all's kids. "I met your father because my crazy friend told him to give me his number. Did you guys even talk about having kids after y'all literally traumatized Takemichi on the couch?"

"How'd you know about that?" You asked Alina.

"He posted it on his instagram story. It said: "I hate when people have sex on the couch when they have a whole ass room they can do it in. Everyone sits in there and it's right next to the kitchen. Disgusting." Alina said as they read his story from off their phone.

"Oooooooo." Everyone said.

"Anyways! We had our ups and downs but we always get back together, because his apologies are so sweet and they always melt my heart. Actually let me show you guys the one that he wrote." You said as you went into your room to go grab the paper that you framed. You gave it to Hisella and sat down, she read it.

"Awe! I've never seen a man write and apology this long." Hisella said.

"Lemme read it." Paris said.

-

After everyone reading it they all said awe and that they like Chifuyu and wanted to meet him.

"Okay to how about tomorrow? We can go to like a water park or something."

"Girl you know I get sunburned, I'm a fucking light skin."

"Alina your always the only one who doesn't agree to swimming." You said.

"I'm in." Soléana said.