♡ WingedInnit ♡

(Fluffy with a hint of small angst! it's gonna be awful, ik, but I hope u enjoy <33)
---------------------------------------------------
It was a quite cozy fall afternoon, and the bench trio decided to go to a little hiding spot they found.

It was really pretty, flowers everywhere and every color.

Blue, purple, pink, red, orange, yellow, you name it, it had it.

It was a beautiful flower field and the bench trio loved it.. a lot. Even if Tommy wouldn't admit he loved making flower crowns and stuff with the other two, they knew he liked it.

They were currently sitting in that spot, enjoying a comfortable silence.

Tubbo was in a black and yellow hoodie, simple jeans on, and black boots. Their flower crown consisted of red and purple flowers, them loving it.

Tommy was in a red hoodie, black jeans, and black boots.. he didn't think it looked good on himself but he didn't have a care in the world at the moment. The flower crown he was wearing consisted of purple and yellow, which was actually kinda pretty but he wouldn't admit that.

Lastly, Ranboo had on a long sleeve sweater that was colored purple, black pants, and some purple and black shoes. Why? Because he's boo and boo does boo things. The flower crown they're wearing consisted of yellow and red, and the gender man looked great.

They all looked great.

Tubbo was sitting there, starting to get a bit bored before they had an idea.

"Tommy! Tommy!" "Hm, Tubz?" "Wings?" "Wings?" Ranboo questioned.

He didn't know Tommy had wings, Tommy had only ever told four people, Wilbur, Techno, Phil, and Tubbo.

Guess he was about to tell Ranboo.

"Yeah! Tommy, show him, show him!" Tommy thought about it for a second before taking off the hoodie he was wearing to show the wings Tubbo was dying to see.

Tommy carefully spread out his wings, the red in his wings showing off beautifully in the sunset's light.

"Holy.. Tommy, how long have you had them?" Ranboo said, lightly tracing the feathers with their finger.

".. since I was... 2? 3? I don't quite remember." "Hm? Why don't you?" Ranboo asked, Tubbo immediately widening their eyes as they knew exactly why.

"Well, after being in war since 9, watching a president drink himself to death infront of you, taking damage from L'manburg blowing up, knowing your own brother died by the hands of your father shortly after that, being beat to death by dream, and a whole lot more.. you wouldn't really remember much from when you were younger, huh?"

Tommy's eyes started tearing up more and more after every single thing he listed.

"I- I'm sorry for asking, Tommy.." "Not your fault, Ranboo, ya didn't know. Now," Tommy said, wiping away his tears. "Let's stop being sad fvcks and be happy." Tommy said, spreading his wings a bit while giving the others a geniune smile. (Geniune? Genuine? Idk how to spell man-)

Tubbo nodded and then reached out their hand before retracting it a bit. They quickly asked, "May I touch your wings?"

"Yeah! Can we?" Ranboo asked, hoping for an answer that goes more towards 'yes.'

"Yeah, I guess, just.. be gentle." Tommy said, making his voice quieter more at the last part.

He was a bit embarrassed to say it, but he was a tiny bit afraid.

Something had happened, one day, when he was younger.. maybe 11? He had been having an okay day.. until such a pain went through his wings as something pulled them.

He never found what it was, nor how they knew.. but it was one of the worst pains an avian could feel. He had been taught that after Philza had found out Tommy was an avian.

He cried, and screamed, getting the attention of Fundy, who was near by.

"We'll make sure we are." Ranboo said, Tommy streching out his wings so they had more access to them. (I don't believe I spelt 'access' right, did I?)

Tubbo immediately started softly petting and running their finger through the soft, red feathers, finding something about them was.. comforting.

Ranboo took a minute before actually touching them, asking a few questions here and there about them. He glided his hand through the feathers, being amazed at how soft they felt.

They eventually got tired, laying down in the grass to stare up at the now starry night sky.

"I love you, Tubbo.. Ranboo."

"I love you guys too!"

"I love ya too, Bee and Tommy."

And they didn't say another word after that, staring up at the stars with a comfortable silence around them..
___________________________________
(A/N:)
Ik this isn't as good as usual and that ending and sh!t was trash. I may rewrite this someday, but I was rushing to try and get out a chapter. 'm really sorry.. plus mental health tis not okay </3 Im alright tho, worry bout urselves! I hope you eat and drink something for me today, even if it feels like you can't stomach a thing. It doesn't have to be large, just something small. Drinking wise, maybe atleast a few drinks of water. I know it's hard, but I feel you if you relate to any of that. And hope it gets better soon! Ily all, my muffins! Buh bye!

Word count: 752 words