♡ Halloween Ghost Hunting ♡

(Ello! I have the wonderful idea of doing Allium Duo as ghosts and Tubbo goes ghost hunting by himself on Halloween night. So uh, yeah :) )

Tw/Cw!:
- Uncensored Swearing
- Mentioned Deaths (Stab wounds, strangulation)
- Spirits/Ghosts
- Lemme know if you find more :)

(IRL!)

(MAY BE A BIT BAD!)

Happy Halloween! (Or, if you don't celebrate, I hope you enjoy this anyway!)
---------------------------------------------------
"Okay, it's fine, Tubbo, you can do this," Tubbo pushed open the doors to an old, abandoned house. God, it was so fucking creepy. Why did he accept to go here?

Tubbo shuddered as the door behind him slammed close.

"Oh XD, I hope that didn't lock. I'm not checking, I'll freak myself out more," Tubbo chuckled, just trying to ease some of the anxiety. Though it wasn't exactly working, it was okay... Erm. Maybe not the right word?

"Okay. Uhhhhh," Tubbo trailed off, just trying to get his thoughts together.

"Hi, if you do exist. I'm Tubbo, just a random guy trying to find out if you do or don't exist and... You can interact with the shit I have with me, I'll show you later," Tubbo introduced, but the feeling someone was there wasn't helping how he wanted to stutter with every word.

"Uh.. please don't scare the absolute living hell out of me, please?" Tubbo chuckled nervously, looking around.

"I'll just talk out loud some if you don't mind, it helps some," Tubbo said, to whatever may be there.

A ghost with blond hair peaked around the corner at the person who entered the house, though he couldn't see him. He analyzed the new guest, and it fascinated him that this person is around the same age. Maybe he could have a new friend! But first, he just had to tell the other.

The ghost floated off to a bedroom, or walked, but floating sounded cooler.

"Ranboo!" The boy shouted, which made the ghost who was holding a book look up at him.

"What's got you so excited, Tommy?" The ghost, Ranboo, responded. It intrigued them to see the boy so excited.

"We've got a guest, Boo. And they're around our age! I think they said their name was Tubbo? They look cool as fuck too!" Tommy rambled happily, and it only interested Ranboo further.

"You just have to come see them! They even said they had devices we get to use with them!" Tommy exclaimed. Ranboo chuckled and closed the book, laying it on the chair and standing.

"Then I guess we go check it out," Ranboo said. Tommy smiled and basically ran out of the room, Ranboo following close behind.

Tubbo looked around, just analyzing his surroundings and the rooms the house held.

Tubbo walked into the kitchen and saw a door, and it intrigued him enough to open it.

"Oh XD, there's a fucking basement?" Tubbo complained out loud. "Fuck me."

Tubbo slammed the door shut, then realized that he probably shouldn't really do that.

"Ah fuck, sorry!" Tubbo yelled, just apologizing to the possible spirits.

"Okay, uhm. I guess the kitchen will be my base room? Unless they have a dining room," Tubbo said.

"The house is pretty big, so it's possible it has a dining room," Tubbo walked into the next room and, sure enough, it was a dining room.