A/N: I'm back!

July 29, 2022:
Ello everyone! I have come back! Though, over my break, a couple things happened that I'd like to talk about. I also would like to talk about oneshot updates!

Number 1: Technoblade.

As you all know, we have lost a legend. We all were so heartbroken at the blood god setting his sword and cape down and saying so long (nerds). Many people said they no longer will do Technoblade videos, fanfictions, and some said they won't do any more art of him. Others have said they will continue to use him in videos, art, and fanfictions. I have decided that after about a month, I will continue using him in oneshots. I don't want his memory to die, and many others don't either. I hope you can understand this. If you do not agree with me using Technoblade in oneshots, I understand. But please don't make any hate comments or anything, I would appreciate it.

Number 2: I go to school soon.

Yes, I have to go to the hell we call school on August 17. Oneshots then will be slower, much slower. I hope you all understand.

Lastly, number 3: How long you might have to wait for a oneshot after I post one.

As I have said, my updates don't really have a schedule and there are sometimes long breaks in-between. There is still no schedule for them, but I have a rough estimate of how long you may wait for. I have come up with the estimated time of half a week to two or three weeks. I apologize for how long you may have to wait for a oneshot after I post another one, but please understand that there is a reason to this that I personally do not want to explain.

I hope you understand why I talked about these things, and somewhat why I responded to them the way I did.

I love you all so so much! You all are so beautiful/pretty/handsome! I hope you all have a great day/afternoon/night, whatever time you may be reading this! Buh byeeeeee! <3

(New oneshot really soon <3) (Maybe tomorrow???? :D )

-Your author :)

Edit 08/01/22: TW/CW?: UNCENSORED SWEARING!

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT?! 14.4K READS????? WHAT THE HELL AM I DOIN RIGHT? AND IN MY KARLNAPITY BOOK??? OVER 50K READS?????? WHAT THE FUCK- I honestly thank you for this ^^<3 It makes me so proud of how far I've come. I'm going to try to make my writing so much better. I can't promise that it will be, but just know I'm going to try. Again, I thank you all for how far I've come! I love you <3333 /p

(Also, Karlnapity Book is discontinued/completed <3) (Oct. 14, 2022: Not for much longer. Few months more.)