• Long Distance Bracelets •

(Hey, hi, hello! Been a little while, huh? I saw something about these and was inspired by a few stories about separation anxiety, so guess what? Now I am. Also sorry if this is bad, i kinda gave up about 2/3 of the way through. So uhm, here's this!!)

(CC/IRL! Bench trio >:DD)

Tw/Cw!:
- Panic Attack/Anxiety Attack
- very slight stimming
- Cursing/Swearing
- Broken glass
- Other than that, I think we're good to go!

Enjoy! (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡
---------------------------------------------------
"Tommy!" Tubbo called out, bursting into the blond's room. The blond groaned, but reluctantly got up anyway.

"What d'you want? I'm tiredddd," Tommy whined, and Tubbo rolled his eyes.

"I have something to show you! Here!" Tubbo shoved a box into Tommy's lap when he sat up, and Tommy looked down before looking up again, trying to wake up.

"Sorry, I probably should've let you wake up some more, but I was just so excited because I know you'll like it!" Tubbo apologized, and Tommy rubbed at his eyes and stretched.

Feeling more awake, the blond looked to the box in his lap and picked it up, seeing tape and slicing through it with a key on his nightstand.

Tommy opened the box, sliding off the top and being presented with instructions or an explanation to what it is. He assumed Tubbo would explain anyway, so he pushed it off to the side and saw a bracelet. He picked it up, examining it closely, and seeing how it had "bee" on what looked to be a button.

"So uhm, I have one too," Tubbo lifted his arm to show he had a similar one, but it had "disc" carved into the button looking charm, "and these are called 'long distance bracelets' I think." Tommy nodded and kept examining the bracelet.

"So uhm, if you put the bracelet on," Tommy quickly slipped it onto his wrist, "and you press the button, it'll send a vibration! Like this." Tubbo pressed the button looking charm and a vibration was sent through the button. Oh, so it was a button.

"I thought these would be a good idea, because we live kinda far away from one another and you have separation anxiety!" Tommy almost teared up at the sweet gift. God, it was the nicest thing anyone's ever really done for his anxiety in a very, very long time.

"T-Thank you," Tommy stuttered, blushing from embarrassment but Tubbo only chuckled.

"Of course! Now c'mon, I'm bored and hungry. Let's go to eat!" Tubbo dragged Tommy out of bed, and Tommy laughed and shouted protests at the shorter.
-------------
Tommy and Tubbo would use the bracelets almost everyday. Whether it was only to say good night, or Tommy felt anxious and wanted, maybe even needed, to check on the other.

Tommy was getting ready for bed, slipping on a black pajama shirt and bright red shorts. He went off to the bathroom to do his nightly routine, and groggily went to his bed and flopped down.

Tommy grabbed his phone from the nightstand and scrolled through Twitter for a while, liking a fanart every once in a while or tweets from his friends. Then a buzz interrupted his scrolling, and then another one tapped through.

Tommy smiled, knowing Tubbo was on the other side probably saying "go to bed." Tommy pressed twice back, but quickly got another buzz as a message from discord was sent to his phone.

"Tubbo: Go to bed, Tom," Tommy mumbled to himself, smiling. He typed back a "fine, goodnight," and tapped on the button two different times. Tubbo buzzed back three times, and Tommy went to sleep soundly.
-------------
Tommy was going through the day okay, may have had a few slip-ups, but all was okay. Tommy was sat editing a bit before starting to get slightly anxious. Tommy tapped on the bracelet, expecting, hoping, for another buzz back. But it didn't happen.