♡ Last One ♡

(Hey, hi, hello! I found a prompt and it was really good!! Also, one part may or may not be inspired by a certain quote we all might know. But this is complete angst, none of this is happy. It was an angst prompt, of course it's not happy. Anyway, enjoy!)

Cw/Tw!!:
- Suicide
- Multiple deaths (talked about or remembered)
- Sharp objects
- description of blood
- throwing up
- dead bodies
- Uhh, I'm not all too sure. Please let me know if I missed any!

Enjoy! •́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀
*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧ (← this is just much shorter and easier!)
Tommy pushed through brush. Trees and branches and thorns scratched at any and all parts of his body. He just wanted to get home. Could he even call it home anymore?

Everyone disc loved was gone. God, the last to go was the very person who promised to be with disc until the very end. They broke that promise. But Tommy can't blame them, it really was the end for them. The both of them.

Phil, Wilbur, Techno, Niki, Tubbo, Quackity, Sapnap, George, Karl, Hannah, Boomer, Callahan, Ponk, Bad, Fundy, Purpled, Skeppy, Eret, HBomb, Antfrost, Ranboo, Connor, Puffy, Vikkstar, Lazar, Foolish, Slimecicle, Michaelmcchill, Tina, Eryn, Aimsey, hell, even Dream, Sam, and Jack.. they were all gone. Everyone.

Why had Tommy been the last one to survive? Disc wasn't meant to. No one was meant to survive that blow, how in the hell did disc? Even disc's best friend died. In disc's arms. While Tommy watched the last bit of life leave their eyes. Tubbo's eyes.

The feeling of their wet, fresh blood on his hands, clothes, feet, it was dreadful. He threw up after they died. It was all too much to handle.

And there were scratches and even some skin missing from disc's body, yet disc was alive and well. Disc didn't want to be.

He continued to walk his slow way to the place where he wanted to rest. He started to smile and laugh at all the horrible memories. Seeing Dream's dead body had been bittersweet. Just after the two made up, the nuke hit. And Tommy had survived. Punz's body was directly by his friend's, and it was the most bittersweet thing to the blond.

Tommy had seen most people's bodies despawn, leaving whatever they had in their inventory behind. Even if they had three lives, two lives, or one life, they all never respawned. Not a single person. They moved on. Hopefully to somewhere better. Somewhere Tommy could see them again and start over.

He was smiling and laughing crazily, but it was all just out of pure grief, the overwhelming feeling of grief and sadness. It was all too real.

Finally, disc was where Wilbur had left. The final place the blond had seen disc's brother. The final place disc would breathe.

Tommy stared off into the ocean, and began to sadly smile. The tears running down his face, the feeling of the sweat and grease finally catching up to him. Tommy tore off the cardigan he had been wearing, and threw it into the ocean. He watched as it disappeared from his view, to be found or to be disintegrated in the ocean.

Disc finally thought of the people who meant most to disc. Or, one person. Tubbo. The person disc saw die in disc's arms.

He grabbed a dagger from his inventory. The one Tubbo gave him so long ago just because they were friends. It seemed years and years ago, but it was only a few. The dagger's handle dug into his palm as his grip tightened. He slowly lifted the hand up to the throat, and he said his final goodbye.

"Maybe there's another universe where we have the happy ending we've always wanted."

He said.
Disc smiled.
He slit.
Disc choked.
He passed.

Disc's body hit the ground, the dagger rolling out of his hand slightly.

From thereon, no one breathed. No laughter sounded. No smiles, no yells of excitement, no feet hitting the ground while playing, nothing at all. There was only silence.

The server was silent.
。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧
(A/N):
Not the longest, but not the shortest either. Well, probably the shortest I've ever wrote for a genuine oneshot I think. Plus I wrote this all in the time span of about 20 to 30 minutes, and it's not spell checked at all.

But how'd you feel? I know I'm not the best at angst or angst prompts, but I think I did okay.

Also do you like the 。⁠*゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧ thing? It's just shorter and easier, but if y'all don't like it, I'll change it back!!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed! I hope you all have a lovely day, afternoon, evening, night, whatever time it may be! I love you all so so much, and please eat and drink something for me!!

Buh byeee! :)

Word count: 604 words!!<3