♡ He's Heard ♡

(This chapter is more fluff! This is inspired by something I saw I think on YouTube. I really liked it, so I'm making something inspired by it! No, I don't remember the name.. but it was really good! Anyway, enjoy! :] )

(Also I didn't really know what to title it, so don't mind the name! :'] )
---------------------------------------------------
Tommy was usually a really loud seventeen year old, almost eighteen. Sure, he's really loud around a lot of people, but that's because he feels unheard.

Disc thinks disc needs to be loud to be heard, but that isn't true. Tubbo and Ranboo hear Tommy.

Sure, he can be really loud around them, but that's only because you ever hear about him when he's out and about in the Dream SMP.

But when he's alone with Tubbo and Ranboo? Disc knows disc is heard.

Tommy doesn't need to be loud with Tubbo and Ranboo, they know he's there and they listen.

Tommy doesn't need to say words for Ranboo to understand. If Tommy comes up with flowers, end will sit down and let Tommy braid them into end's hair.

Tubbo watches and smiles at the sight, knowing that Tommy feels heard and disc doesn't feel forced to be loud.

Tommy and Tubbo could sit on the bench for hours without a word, but a comfortable silence. Tubbo could lay their head on Tommy's shoulder and Tommy would never say a word, instead he would wrap an arm around ram and sit comfortably.

When the three are together alone, Tommy feels disc can be quiet because disc feels heard by the two.

Even in the beginning if he didn't like Ranboo, it was because he felt like he was going to go unheard again. Though, it ended up being another person to be heard by.

Sure Tommy's loud and "annoying", though he's truly not, but he just needs people to listen.

And Tubbo and Ranboo do.
---------------------------------------------------
(A/N:)
Yoo, finally posting something! Yeahh, it's short and I don't really like it all that much, but it's good enough! I hoped you enjoyed! Please eat and drink if you haven't yet! You all are so pretty/beautiful/handsome, whatever you prefer! I love you all so so much! Buh byeeee! :]

Word count: 266 words! <3