• Tag, You're it •

(Welcome to the oneshot for Obsessed Beeduo! Basically, this is an Angstier AU where Tubbo and Ranboo are obsessed with keeping Tommy in their possession. I got this great idea for a oneshot from Inot_kitty on yt! Please enjoy!)

((Also sry if there's spelling mistakes, I never spell check :'] ))
----------------------------------------------------

Tommy was sat in the room again, alone. The chains hurt his wrists so badly. The bruises on his wrists caused by how tightly the other two had it.

He's tried breaking out of it so many times, only for them to fail. Each time the other two found out he had tried to break out, he was checked on every 15-30 minutes.

He finally decided he will escape this. He's so tired of being kept away from the outside.

Tommy looked over at the window in the room to find it unlocked.

He looked back down at the chains and looked around for something to use to break open the lock.

Tommy quickly caught something with the corner of his eye. He saw something shiny and the color of the chains. He looked back at the spot and..

'One of them dropped the key..' Tommy got up and laid on his stomach, reaching his hand across the wooden floor to try and grab the key.

The key was just in his hand's grasp. He grabbed the key and pulled it toward him, sitting up and using the key to unlock the chains.

He quickly got off the chains and rubbed his wrists, looking at how bruised they were from pulling and tugging at them and also from how tight they had been.

Tommy quickly stood up and almost fell over with how quickly he had pushed himself off the floor.

He stood for a minute before hearing footsteps come up the stairs and going over to the window.

He opened the window and jumped out, quickly using his wings to fly and soften the fall.

His bandana got caught as he was trying to get out, so he had ripped it and flew to the ground, landing softly.

He quickly began running, just as the other two entered the room.

"Tommy!~ We have-" Tubbo said before quieting down, the enderman and ram hybrid looking at the empty spot in the bed.

The two also saw the window open and a piece of Tommy's bandana caught on it.

"Oh? So he's escaped.." Tubbo said.

"A game of tag then!" Ranboo exclaimed, giving a mischievous look to Tubbo and them giving one back.

"Yeah.. game of tag. Ranboo, would you like to do round one?" Tubbo asked, giving Ranboo a nod before Ranboo went out the door and down the stairs and grabbing a jacket before opening the front door and stepping outside.

'He won't survive for too long.. it's really cold out and he seems to not have grabbed a jacket.. you'll be easy to find, Tommy.'

Tommy was running as fast as he could, about to take a right turn before there was rustling behind a tree and appeared Ranboo.

Tommy screamed and immediately took a left turn, running as fast as he could with Ranboo chasing him.

Tommy tried to take as many confusing turns as he could to lose Ranboo, except none worked.

Ranboo always knew his next move and followed him everywhere.

Tommy eventually started to slow down from how out of breath he was and how badly his side hurt from running so hard.