♡ Skirts and Fights ♡

(Lol, it's kinda angst to fluff? I'm not really sure. Anyway, this is basically Tubbo feels confident enough to wear a skirt out and some random people call them out on it and start making fun of them. I truly sometimes like wearing skirts but a lot of people say I look feminine when I'm really just trying to show that there's no one way to present any gender. That's basically what this is based off of. Hopefully you enjoy this! <3)

(TW/CW?:
-Bullying
-hate speech(?)
-Uncensored swearing (Honestly, tell me if you do or don't like me not censoring my swearing. At this point, I just do it for y'all)
-Purposeful misgendering
-Fighting
-That should be it, but lemme know if there are anymore!)
---------------------------------------------------
Tubbo was feeling really nice today. They had woke up and felt like they had the confidence to wear a skirt outside the house. Honestly, they looked fucking amazing in them.

Tubbo picked out a black skirt and a yellow and black striped sweater. Ram also picked black knee high socks, black shoes, a couple bracelets, a silver chain for their skirt, and bee earrings. Ram had two earring holes in ram's ears, so ram could wear both the ring and the dangle bee earrings.

They locked the bedroom door and threw on the clothes, looking at themself in the mirror and loving their appearance. It looked so fucking amazing.

Ram unlocked the door and headed out the room, the loud steps of their platforms following them down the hallway into Michael's room to check on them and most likely Ranboo.

"Hey, Bee! You look lovely today." Ranboo said, going over to them for a second to kiss their forehead then get back to helping Michael dress for the day.

"Thank you, Boo." Tubbo replied, watching Michael be excited to see their ParPar.

(New hc: Michael will sometimes call Tubbo "ParPar" because it's like the neutral way of saying "dad" or "papa" to them. It's short for "Parent" :] )

"How's my little piglin today?" Tubbo asked when Michael was done being dressed, them immediately going to hug Tubbo.

"L-Look.. nice!" Michael stumbled out, trying to say that Tubbo looked nice.

Michael has been slowly learning English, and has been getting better at it! He could say stuff like "Happy" "Nice" "Sad" "Anger" and sentences like "Look nice!" Or "Happy friend!", though they stutter a lot.

(Lol, how Michael speaks will change almost every one shot. Hope you don't mind that-)

"Thank you, honey." Tubbo said, picking the piglin up and putting them on ram's hip.

"You look amazing, Tubbo. You should go out today like that! You'd look amazing with the sun shining on you." Ranboo said, happily complimenting their husband.

Tubbo grew red and just chuckled a bit, then replied "Thank you, love." (More platonic than romantic)

"Anyway, Tommy is getting annoyed with how long he's been waiting, so I guess we should go?" Ranboo said, Tubbo putting Michael down and holding his hand instead.

"Is Tommy wanting to bring Shroud over? I asked Niki if she would watch Michael and Shroud today, and she didn't mind." Tubbo asked, squatting down to grab a toy and hand it to Michael.

"Oh! I should ask disc. I'm sure disc would be happy to know that disc's son would be safe with Niki." Ranboo replied, quickly private messaging Tommy.

"He said he'll be over with Shroud in a minute." Ranboo said a few minutes later, and almost right after, Niki's soft knock was heard at the door.