♡ 'It was never meant to be' Fluffier ending! ♡

(Welcome to the good ending of 'It was never meant to be'! If you didn't want this ending, please go to the next chapter! Hope you enjoy this fluffier ending! <3 )

(CW!: Attempted su!c!de, venting, uhm- I can't think of any others- Lemme know if I missed one!)
___________________________________

As Tommy stepped back, letting himself lean back and start to fall off, he finally thought.. 'I was never meant to be.'

But Tubbo thought differently.

"TOMMY!" Tubbo ran towards him, Tommy closing his eyes as he started to fall.. but suddenly was stopped.

"NO! NO, NO, NO! I CAN'T LET YOU GO! I NEED YOU!" Tubbo yelled, holding onto Tommy's hand as Tommy was just in the air, the tears in his eyes finally dripping down his face a bit.

"Tubb.. o..?" Tommy said, a bit confused on why they would've stopped him.

He didn't realize Tubbo would care so much.. the voices told him otherwise and he started to believe in them.

"I NEED YOU! PLEASE!" Tommy stared straight back at the crying ram, him starting to have more and more tears streak down his face.

Tubbo pulled up the boy, holding onto him and hugging him once he was back onto the surface.

Tommy broke.. he sobbed into their shoulder, all his sobs were filled to the brim with pain.

Tubbo felt so bad.. they felt like they should've noticed how bad he was and how badly he needed comfort.

"I- I- I'm sorry, Tubbo- I-" Tommy stumbled out, still sobbing harshly.

"Shhh, Toms.. it's okay." Tubbo said.

"B-Boo.. Where's Ranboo?" Tommy asked after a moment, he wanted both of his friends here.

"I'll get them, Toms.." Tubbo quietly said, starting to whisper to Ranboo.

'Boo, where the h3ll are you?' 'Im with Phil, why?' 'Well, teleport to me, please. It's Tommy..' 'Be right there.'

Tubbo kept holding Tommy until Ranboo got there, just trying to comfort the boy.

"Bee? What's wrong with- Tommy.." Ranboo walked toward the two, seeing Tommy crying.

"Oh, Tommy.. what happened, Bee?" Ranboo said, sitting down next to the two and running their fingers through the blond's hair, knowing it's one of the very few things that can get him calm quicker.

"Well..." Tubbo started, explaining what had happened..

/////

Ranboo sat there, eyes wide in shock.

"Tommy..." Ranboo said, taking his hand away from his hair and getting his hand grabbed onto by Tommy's.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.." Tommy mumbled into the ram's shoulder, trying to hide his face into their shoulder because he thought he looked weak.

"It's alright, Toms.. let's go to me and Tubz house, alright?" Tommy nodded, both happy and sad tears now flowed down his face.

If he had done it, if he had succeeded, he would've hurt Tubbo and Ranboo a lot more than he would've expected.

The voices.. they always were there.. unless he was with Ranboo and Tubbo.. in their presence, touch, the sound of their voice, they always stopped.

'What's gotten into them? It's like.. they were trying to rid them of my life..' Tommy thought, confused with the voices.