♡ Protective ♡

(Have a protective Tubbo and Ranboo! Enjoy!)

"So Toms, what have ya been up to?" Tubbo asked.

The three of the teenagers haven't hung out in a while, so they decided to and catch up.

"Eh... Quackity and Wilbur's been fighting.. Swear they're gay.. uhm-" "What was that?" Ranboo said, looking over at him.

"Hm?" "Can you repeat that?" Ranboo asked, giving a confused face.

"No.. so uh- yeah, what about you?" Tommy said, making them laugh.

They started to walk by a lake, Tommy spotting WIlbur.

"WILBUR!" Tommy said, running to him while the others followed behind.

"Wilbur! Hey!" "Hello, Tommy." "This is pretty!" Tommy said, trying to start a converstation with the older.

"Mhm.." "Yeah! Oh Tubbo and R-" "Tommy, Can you SHUT THE FVCK UP?" Wilbur asked, voice raising.

Tommy stopped and almost started crying, Tubbo and Ranboo getting protective right away.

"Wilbur! What the fvck?!" "You can't say that! He was just trying to talk to you!"

Tubbo and Ranboo yelled at him, the adult getting up. Tubbo took Tommy into a hug and Ranboo stood in front of them protectively, protecting them of the psychotic man.

"Tommy.. I didn't mean it~ You know your big brother would never do anything to try and harm you.." Wilbur said, trying to get closer to the teenager while Ranboo keeps protecting them and he gets annoyed.

"Ranboo, can you let me pass?" Wilbur asked, annoyed with how protective they were of the two others.

"Not after you hurt Tommy.." "Yeah, you prick." Tubbo added.

Wilbur scoffed, annoyed, starting to walk away before he stopped.

"Good luck without any family, Tommy.. you'll come running back."

Wilbur then proceeded to walk away, leaving the three alone.

"Tommy! You didn't tell us Wilbur treated you like sh*t!" Tubbo said, pulling the crying teenager off of him to look into his dull red and puffy eyes.

"He's been that way since revival.." Tommy said, voice a little scratchy from crying.

"Tommy.." Ranboo said, taking the boy from the ram.

"Don't be afraid to tell someone.. it'll be okay.." Tommy started crying again, not having felt this kind of comfort in such a long time.

Tubbo eventually joined, when? Tommy didn't know, he just knew they joined at some point.

Tommy eventually quieted down, from loud crying, to smaller sobs, to small whimpers, and to small snores.

"Boo-" "Hm, Bee?" "He fell asleep, love." Ranboo looked over at the ram, then to Tommy, seeing Tubbo was correct as Tommy had, infact, fallen asleep.

Ranboo quickly picked up the boy and put him onto their back, carrying him.

"Is he alright to stay?" Ranboo asked, a pleading look on his face.

(Sorry if I'm confusing you with Ranboo, i head cannon they use he/they pronouns and i wanna use both- hope that cleared up his pronouns a little bit-)

"Of course, Boo!" Tubbo said, walking beside the taller carrying Tom to the house.

They walked there in mostly silence, not really having much to say other than talking about something they needed to ask him when Tommy woke up.

Ranboo was first into the house, laying Tommy down onto the couch and going to grab a blanket.

Tubbo sat down in a different chair in the room, keeping an eye on Tommy while Ranboo was finding a blanket.

Ranboo eventually came back with a blue and cozy blanket, throwing it on top of Tommy.

Ranboo started to walk away before he was stopped by a tired voice pleading.

"Please don't go.. I don't want to be alone." Tommy pleaded, Ranboo looking at the boy and getting met with a sad, tired gaze.

Ranboo quickly turned around and sat down with him, getting latched onto by a tired Tommy.

Tommy laid his head against Ranboo's shoulder, falling asleep quickly.

Tubbo joined them, laying their head onto Tommy's shoulder while loosely throwing their arms around him.

They fell asleep quickly, Ranboo smiling tiredly as they fell asleep as well..
___________________________________
Tommy was last awake, finding himself alone on the couch as he heard talking from somewhere else in the house.

He got up, combing his hair with his fingers because it probably was a mess.

He walked to the noise, finding himself in their bedroom while they sat on a bed.

Tubbo heard the noise of shuffling from the door way and looked over, finding Tommy standing there.

"Good morning, Toms! How'd ya sleep?" Tubbo asked, Ranboo now looking over at the door way.

"I slept better than most nights, so I'm fine." Tommy said, a small-ish smile forming on his face

"Boo?" "Hm?" "Me or you?" Tubbo asked, Tommy not quite up to date with them.

"What?" Tommy asked, Tubbo looking up as they were told Ranboo didn't want to do it.

"Hey, Tommy?" "Hm, Tubz?" He responded, looking at them.

"Would you want to live with us? Since, y'know, Wilbur's so sh^tty and Phil doesn't ever really care for you."

Tommy gasped in excitement before hugging the two, happy.

"Of course I will, you d#mba$ses!" Tommy said, getting hugged back.

"Yayy! Now I have both of my best friends, and husband, plus son, with me!" Tubbo said, Tommy giving a weird look as he pulled back from the hug.

"You have a son?" Tommy asked.

"Oh.. I guess there's a bit we need to catch you up on!" Tubbo said, smiling happily and chuckling, getting two laughs in return..
___________________________________
(A/N:)
Hello! Tysm for 150 reads! I appreciate it! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this trash of a chapter! Ilysm and make sure to hydrate and eat! Alrighty, byeeee!

Word count!: 910 words!