Short Oneshot + A/N

Hiya! So this ain't exactly the A/N, that'll be at the end. Just uh, enjoy the cute oneshot i thought of quickly because I wanted to apologize for you having to wait so, so long for any sort of update.

CW/TW:
- Swearing
- None others, I believe

Enjoy (⁠ ⁠ ⁠•⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠•⁠ ⁠ ⁠)
---------------------------------------------------
Tommy and Tubbo snuggled up to the sides of Ranboo, who was getting overheated at this point.

"Cmonn! I'm so warmmm," Ranboo complained, trying to shove the clutching-on blond and brunette off of them.

"But we like cuddling with youu! Are you just going to shove us off like a bitch?" Tommy replies back, giving a fake lip pout.

"Booo! Don't push us off. We love youuu!" Tubbo giggled at ram's own joking, and, although he was supposed to "act mad," Ranboo smiled at ram.

"There's my Boo!" Tubbo laughed, and Tommy broke out into laughter as well.

"Oh, you two are asses," Ranboo chuckled. Giving up, end pulled the two closer and the other two broke out into laughter.
---------------------------------------------------
A/N time!
---------------------------------------------------
Hello, everyone! I'm going to be honest, I don't know what the hell happened. I mean, I do, but I don't. I know that I just lost motivation for a lot of shit, but I just don't understand why I did. But I'm back, and I'm doing okay! I promise I'm going to be writing and focus more on it now that I'm doing better. I really do apologize for this. I don't know why it happened. But hey, I'm here now, and that's what matters! I also apologize because last time it was November 13, 2022, and I said that I'd see you soon. And now it's January 8, 2023. But this time, I really do mean it because I'm going to be focusing more on this and I'm doing better, some. Expect something in about 2 weeks to a month? Something similar to that time frame?

See you soon, everyone!

-Your tired (it's 3:49 am CST/CT for me rn) and very apologetic author :))