Chapter Twenty-Nine: to stay

Well it's been a long time coming. Here's the last chapter in Tainted Fantasy. I hope you guys really enjoyed it. I hope the ending gives you guys goosebumps. I couldn't think of any better way to end it. It's been wonderful writing this story and hearing your guys' feedback. Thank you for reading and staying patient with my updating.

As always, comment/fan/vote and of course ENJOY :)

love you guys!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Quit staring at me...” I demanded tiredly into the slowly darkening room. The sun beyond the not so thick curtain was just setting, but wasn't strong enough for Damien to be bothered by it. And he continued to stare at me. “Damien,”

“Kimberly...”

I turned a glare on him. I really just wanted to sleep right now. But the second my eyes adjusted to the low light, and I saw the look on his face, I couldn't do anything else but stare right back at him. What was the look for? His eyebrows furrowed now.

“Was that a one time thing between us?” He asked abruptly, his eyes flickering to mine. I blinked at him.

“You mean...what happened at Wolf Lake?” I tilted my head, curious as to where this was going.

“I don't want you to think it was just a one night stand but if you don't want it to happen again, I'll do my best to accept that.”

I was taken back by him now. He was taking my feelings into consideration? He didn't want me to feel used. That's always a good sign right? Maybe he actually--

“I want to do it again.” I blurted out, trying to interrupt my thoughts but ending up embarrassing my self in the process. My cheeks flamed up. I definitely didn't mean to say it like that. His eyes beamed at me. I recognized that gleam in his eyes. He wasn't going to let me live that down and I could see his head expanding, getting even bigger then it already was.

“I can see why you'd want to. We are talking about me after-all.”

I narrowed my eyes into the darkness now.

“I ha--”

“We both know you don't mean that.” He interrupted me, I could tell there was a smirk on his face. My face got hotter. He dances around the fact that I blurted out I love you but he really just avoids the subject all together.

I opened my mouth to make a comeback. Why did he have to make me feel even more stupid? His lips interrupted me this time. His soft lips that I've felt against mine plenty of times before, but his kiss was rough, like something inside of him was saying this was going to be our last kiss.

I felt it too. I heard my own heart beat pick up at the thought. Our last kiss. Why is this our last kiss? Where is he going? Where am I going? What was going to happen? And then it hit me. I already knew. It was a choice I was going to make not too far into the future. No, it was a choice I already made.

Please forgive me...

His hands were ripping off my clothes without a second thought. The fact that we were in the house full of people didn't even cross his mind. I moved, to pull back from him but he only followed me, kissing deeper then before. He wasn't going to allow me to protest. I didn't want to anyways. The first time took me away from this whole mess, this time felt different.

I cornered myself against the wall, this time cornering myself wasn't going to hurt me or potentially get myself killed. He pinned me there, his hands clutching my arms, his lips keeping me locked as they moved in a smooth pattern against mine. My mind kept telling me to unbutton his pants, but his hold on me was too strong for me to make any sort of movement like that.