Chapter Nineteen: brothers

Hey guys. Note in the beginging, unusual I know. But there's a lot more swearing in this chapter then usual and it just seems appropriate to warn you guys. A lot of F bombs and such. I hope this chapter is long enough to make you guys satisfied for awhile :)

Nothing else to say really except that the plot to the sequel is kind of mentioned in this chapter. I don't know if you guys will figure it out or not but I thought I'd just throw this hint in there to keep you guys curious

Well as usual, comment/vote/fan/and of course, enjoy!

keep on being awesome my lovely readers <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 “Let's go up to our room.” Damien winked meaningfully at me. He still held me against him on the couch as the boys teased us from the doorway. I scowled at him. “What?” He asked now. I pushed myself out of his arms.

 “No way.” I denied his suggestion. He looked disappointed as I stood.

 “Why not?”

 “I'm still mad at you.” I shrugged. If he wanted to play their annoying game then I would play too.

 “For what?!” He called.

 “For calling me a stupid girl!” I informed over my shoulder.

 Vincent, Sam and Zero ooooed at him. There. Now maybe he'd think before he spoke.

 “Damn it...” I heard him mutter in the distance behind me as I headed up to the room. Not only did I want him to pay for calling me that, but I was pretty tired from tonight's events. So I would go to bed by myself, which is actually what should happen every night, even though it doesn't.

 I scampered up to the room. Damien didn't follow me. I walked into the room, stretching on my way in, more then ready to fall into bed. But before I even had the chance the door slammed shut behind me. I spun around, my heart lurching.

 He didn't say a single thing. The second I turned he was on me. He heavily threw himself on top of me, landing the majority of his weight landed forcefully against my ribs. I landed on the ground hard, the air being sucked out of me and I heard a whacking noise from the back of my head as it hit the floor as well.

 I let out a groan, hoping there would just be a bump in the back of my head from the fall. Then pain shot threw my entire body, he must have felt it too because he jumped off of me just as fast as he attacked me in the first place. As soon as Vash was off of me I rolled onto my side, curling into a ball, grabbing the back of my head, trying to catch my breath.

 “You stupid little--” Vash hissed at me but he was cut off because the door was literally broken off its hinges and someone tackled him to the ground. The boys probably didn't sense him up here because they were too busy picking on me. They really needed to stop teasing me...

 Someone picked me up. My vision was blurred but I was able to catch my breath finally. I finally realized the arms around me were very warm. But they were warmer then usual, burning almost. I could feel the heat from his body pulsating off of him. I looked up. Zero carried me out of the room. He looked angry. He looked like he was about ready to kill someone.

 “Are you hurt bad?” He asked but didn't look down at me. I felt the back of my head. No blood. Just a bump thankfully. But it did hurt a bit when I breathed.

 “I'm fine.” I muttered, lying just a little bit. His arms tightened around me when we came to the top of the staircase. I bit my lip, my ribs ached where his arms had tightened. I knew instantly, my ribs were bruised.