Chapter Two: this girl has a name

He was running really fast. It was making my head spin. I had been kicking my legs and beating my fists for awhile before I tired myself out and gave up. My body was laying limply, and kind of painfully across his broad, muscley shoulder. Gosh, only I would be thinking about something like that while being kidnapped by a gorgeous but extremely dangerous murderer!

The thought of that person screaming, the way the screaming had stopped so quickly made my stomach twist. This guy killed someone. I couldn't have these thoughts. It was just plain wrong. Come on, Kim, get it together! I demanded myself in my head. Then, without warning, the guy came to a stop and literally threw me on the ground.

I groaned in pain as I landed hard on my back, sucking the air right out of me. Jiminy Crickets, this man was going to kill me. I needed to find a way to escape from this guy before he got the chance to. His hard voice cut through my thoughts as the pain began to subside from my back.

“Come on girl, I don't have all day.”

Was he serious?! I was in pain because of him and he's acting like I'm laying here by choice.

“If I'm slowing you down why don't you just keep carrying me? Or better yet, leave me here!” I snapped at him. His eyes narrowed down at me. He roughly grabbed my wrists, pulling me to my feet and let me go as if my skin was acid.

“I'd prefer to not touch the likes of you.” He barked. What did he mean by that?! “Now, move it before I change my mind about killing you, girl.” He snapped his fingers towards the direction he wanted me to go.

Kill. That's right, he could kill me. So I had no choice but to do as he said. I really had to bite my tongue. Why did I have to have such a mouth on me? Didn't I learn anything from my mother? Well, I did, but that was to be the exact opposite of her...

“Go, girl!” He kicked at the back of my foot. I flinched and began forward.

“I have a name.” I muttered, glancing back at him. His glare pierced into me. He looked at me like he hated me more then anything in our whole entire world. Honestly, what the heck did I do?! “Well, I would really prefer it if you didn't call me girl...” Heck, while I was at it; “ And you know, just because you kidnapped me doesn't mean you have to be so, so RUDE.” Then because like I already mentioned, I had a big mouth and couldn't control it, I still continued; “I mean, how many girls do you know that like to be thrown, and very hard might I add, onto the ground?” I paused only for a second as we were now walking out of the forest onto a dirt path. I was probably only talking to myself anyways, “That's right. None! So if they don't like it, then I don't like it! I really don't think this whole thing is necessary, you could have just let me go but no. Now we're stuck with eachother because you're just--”

He grabbed my arms roughly from behind. Yanking me against his rock hard body. For a moment, I almost had a moment of pleasure, until he spoke into my ear.

“Shut the fuck up. If you don't want to die, I suggest you keep your pitiful thoughts to yourself, girl.” He warned me through clenched teeth. He pushed me roughly away from him again. I stumbled on the bottom of my stupid dress, hearing it rip before I gained my balance. Did I forget to mention that I ran away from one of my parents annual balls? Hence the dress that I was tripping over. It was at this ball that I found about my engagement to a random suitor, whose name I didn't bother learning before I fled the scene of the crime.

My next round of thoughts brought me back to this guy and how my plan had failed. People get annoyed of me, and tell me to leave. That's how it's always been. Of course I would purposely be annoying, like I was with this guy just now. I couldn't stand the people at the Palace, so I purposely made them believe I was annoying or stuck up or a spoiled, bitchy Princess whose beauty only went as deep as the surface. Hell I made them think my beauty hardly even scratched the surface. This guy was tougher then I thought I guess.