Chapter Twenty-Eight: lights

okay, finally i'm updating!! There is a sex scene in here...it's not detailed too much because i think it would actually ruin the way you guys look at the characters. so yep. ill update again soon. There's a posibilty that the next chapter i upload is going to be the last one. idk yet tho.

as always, comment/fan/vote/ENJOY :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lights. They were shimmering around me, fading as my eyes became heavy. There was a warmness inside of me, a wholeness that I've never felt before. My body moved now. I was being pulled closer to Damien's body. I blinked, I couldn't just fall asleep after what happened. He'll think he bored me. I focused on the fireflies dancing around us. It was like they were writing our memory in the night sky. Like they were telling the world our story;

“Do you want me to stop?” Damien whispered against my ear. His hands were trailing my skin as if my answer would have no effect on whether or not he would stop. He kissed right below my ear. I shook my head, my mind swimming with built up lust towards this blue eyed monster.

“I won't hurt you.” He promised.

I laid my head back against the grass. Deja Vu. We've been in this position before, in a similar sort of surrounding. I looked up at him, his facial expression was intense. I haven't seen it look this way in awhile.

“I know, Damien. I trust you...”

His eyebrows furrowed at me. He gave me that, “I wish you didn't” look.

“I can't help it.” I furrowed my eyebrows back at him, wishing his feelings went deeper then just trying to protect me. He brushed the hair away that fell into my eyes.

“Neither can I.”

The way he kissed me made my heart speed up, the words he spoke before he kissed me made my body tingle. One second we were kissing gently and the next thing I know he's tugging down my jeans, my zipper ripped and button popped off. Not even for a second did I want him to stop this time. No memory of my previous horrible experience even crossed my mind. All I could focus on was Damien's hands throwing my pants behind him, Damien's hands gripping my thighs, Damien's fingers slipping into a place meant for only someone I trusted and hated and lusted for and loved.

I bit my lip. His eyes flickered to where I was biting. His pupils dilated in the darkness. His eyes continued to trail down my body as his hands took me away from all the people trying to hurt me. He made me forget everything. His lips crashed against mine like waves. He pulled his hands away from me, much to my disappointment, only to pull my hips against his.

I let out a small gasp, surprised by him. But I shouldn't be surprised, someone as handsome as Damien was bound to be well built in more then just his upper body. I gripped his back, my nails digging into him.

“Am I hurting you?” His voice was husky in my ear, and filled with concern.

“No.” I let out a breath. If he wasn't Damien, he probably would have only heard my answer as a sigh.

“If I could do anything in my life over again, it would be meeting you for the first time again, because meeting you was the best thing that's ever happened to me.” He whispered into my ear as my eyes rolled back from so much overwhelming pleasure he was making me feel.

I looked up at him after his words processed, for a second we both stopped. He looked back at me. He meant what he said, but he didn't mean to say it out-loud.