•GUNS AND ROOMMATES•

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Jin looked around the place and spotted a dingy looking five floor building which had two houses for each floor.

According to the photos the landlord had sent, each apartment had two rooms and common living room. Two people could share the rooms with rent.

Jin specifically searched for shared apartments so that he could have a roommate.

He wanted experience everything he had been deprived of in his life.

Everything he had seen in books and movies.

Sharing an apartment, movie nights with the room mate, working part time job and barely making ends meet and complaining about everything that happened during the day to your roommate.

Make a lot of friends and if possible a boyfriend too. But the last one could wait.

Afterall he loved slowburns.

It was going to be amazing and Jin couldn't wait! The apartment he had booked already had one resident so he did not have the need to look for someone.

With a waterproof backpack filled with cash that he had stolen from his home held tightly in his hand and the suitcase tailing behind him, Jin made his way to the apartment in sight.

He went up to the watchman room and peeped in. He frowned when he found the watchman dozed off in his seat with a half eaten takeout box of fried chicken resting on his lap, his fingers still coated with the sauce.

Jin wrinkled his nose.

How could the security sleep? How will he guard the apartment? He hoped there were no threats in here.

He looked up to find security cameras and to his surprise found none.

Pushing down his growing concerns he knocked on the glass pane hoping to wake the watchman who blissfully continued to sleep, an occassional snore disturbing the silence.

"Hello" Jin said.

No response.

"Hello" Jin tried again louder this time.

He stamped his foot angrily and puffed his cheeks thinking of a way to wake the watchman.

Jin took a deep breath.

"HELLO!!!" Jin shouted with all his might.

The watchman jerked awake, eyes wide and hand flailing. The takeout box hit the ground fortunately not spilling any of its contents.

Jin grinned at the watchman as if he had not just scared him awake "Hello Mr Watchman. Where can I meet the owner? I had told her that I was coming over today to pay the advance"