•BOSS•

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

"I was spotted by them boss."

Taehyung turned the paper weight in his slender fingers "So you ran away?"

The man held his ground and stood straight "It was for the best. Staying there would be too foolish. By running away, I feel like I have made the best decision. But if you feel it's wrong- feel free to punish as you wish Boss"

Taehyung chuckled resonating off of the empty room. It was scary. Enough to raise goosebumps on the brave man who stood infront him, waiting for a backlash.

"Dismissed. You can go back to your previous work."

The man nodded his face expression under control but the other could see the obvious relief on them making him smirk.

People were afraid of him. He had that effect on them.

"If I remember right- you have a wife and kid right?" Taehyung asked.

The guy bowed and nodded.

"And why are you working here again?"

"To pay off my debt"

Taehyung hummed "Running away was not a mistake. But getting spotted was. Be clear on that. This is your last chance. Now out"

The man bowed and hurried away not wanting to stay any long in the room.

Taehyung sat back in his chair and pulled out his phone and dialled Namjoon.

"Taehyung I swear to god I do not have the time to hear you whine about your roommate-"

"Shut up" Taehyung growled "Shut up."

Namjoon became silent on the other side "Are you at the base. You don't talk like this if you are not at the base"

Taehyung rolled his eyes "I don't understand. But you should be afraid of me-"

"I told you I am not-"

"No!" Taehyung said.

He took the paper weight and threw it against the wall smashing it go pieces.

"You should be afraid of me. Everyone should be afraid of me. I am not a good guy! I kill people for a living. I do illegal things. Everyone should be afraid of me. I don't deserve friends and family-"

"Taehyung" Namjoon said in a strict voice "You are slipping. Stay calm. Take a deep breath."

Taehyung sat down on his chair and took a deep breath like Namjoon told.

"Tell me what happened"

Taehyung glared at the empty wall, unexplainable anger bubbling inside of him, burning his inside, his chest paining with the effort to keep everything inside.