•UGLY TRUTHS•

(ARTIST: Polaris from Twitter)

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

"Jin! Stop!" Soomin shouted.

And Hoseok was already on his feet, running after Jin.

Taehyung stepped forward and held her hand "Tell me. I know he is not your son"

Soomin glared at him, with moist eyes and freed her hand "You know nothing."

"No" Taehyung insisted "Soomin. Wait. I-"

Soomin looked at Taehyung waiting for him to continue his words.

Taehyung looked at the direction where Jin had ran off too.

He looked back at Soomin "I like him okay? I really do. I want him to be my boyfriend. And in the future maybe something more. Please. Tell me. Who is he?"

Soomin gave a sad chuckle "Why Kim? Won't you like him if he is my son?"

Taehyung groaned "It's not like that. I like him and I just want to know the truth. He deserves to know-"

Soomin held up her hand "You think I'll allow him to stay with you? No. I don't want any danger for him. If I send him away with you I might as well consider him as dead"

Taehyung stared at her.

"Tell me Kim" Soomin continued "Can you keep him safe? Can you do that?"

Namjoon stepped infront of Taehyung "You will talk no more. The decision will be done by Jin himself. Not any of you."

Soomin scoffed "As if he would choose you"

"And what if he does?" Taehyung asked "What if he does choose me? What will you do Soomin?"

"He definitely won't, after he knows the truth about your father" Soomin said confidently "And I'll make sure to tell him"

"Well Soomin if you want to play dirty, I can play dirty too. If you are going to tell him that, I think it's only right for me to tell him about you and your husband"

Soomin was about to say something when a ringtone disturbed them.

Namjoon took out his phone and stepped out a little and answered it.

Taehyung and Soomin stood as before still glaring at each other.

Namjoon came back hurriedly "Taehyung we have to talk"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows "What happened?"

Namjoon pulled his hand and led him to the side a little and bent down to his ears.

"Minho called." Namjoon whispered "He had gone to meet some previous workers of our mafia. The ones that used to work under your father"

Taehyung hummed.