•JIN HATES SURPRISE ATTACKS•

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Taehyung looked at Jin. His eyes cold, lifeless and defeated.

"You have no idea who I am, do you?"

Jin did not understand.

He knew who he was. He was Kim Taehyung. His roommate.

"You are Kim Taehyung" Jin whispered.

Taehyung let out a humorless chuckle "But why? Why would you fall for Kim Taehyung?"

Jin leaned and gave a peck on Taehyung's lips "Because you are Kim Taehyung"

"That isn't enough" Taehyung said and pulled back.

"How do you know-"

"You don't-" Taehyung trailed off when his eyes fell on something behind him.

It was nearing dusk, the surroundings slowly darkening.

But the unmistakable silouhette of two men made their way to the shed on the open field. One of them stopped and turned. And Taehyung swore that the person looked directly towards him.

"Go inside" Taehyung said.

Jin frowned "No first talk"

Taehyung glared at Jin and took him by the hand pulling him inside and locking the balcony door.

"What are you doing!?"

Taehyung shushed him as he closed the curtains and switched off the lights. He grabbed Jin's phone from the night table and switched on the flash light.

He kept it in Jin's hand.

He held his shoulders and shook him "Listen to me"

Jin blinked "Huh?"

"Listen to every word I say. Alright?"

Jin nodded confused at the sudden antics.

"You will stay inside" Taehyung ordered "Do not go near any windows. Not the balcony. Do you understand?"

Jin nodded.

"This house has only one tenant and that's me. If anybody knocks, don't open the door."

Taehyung pulled something out of his pocket.

"Here take this"

Jin took it into his hands and turned it around.

"It's a taser. Do you know what you use it for?"

"F-for giving an e-electric shock?"

"Not exactly. But you get the general idea. If anybody breaks in into house, use this on them. They will fall unconscious. When they do drag them and lock them into the bathroom. Alright?"