•STAY•

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Taehyung tried shaking Yoojin to wake him up. But he was as good as dead on the passengers seat.

Taehyung shoved at Yoojin's shoulder but to no avail. The only thing he got was a pout and some pouty grumble.

Yoojin did that a lot when he disagreed, Taehyung noticed. His eyes would go wide and his lips would settle into a pout as he argued.

It was a cute habit.

Taehyung blinked and hit himself on the head. Yep. The drink was definitely messing with his head.

Taehyung got down from the driver's seat and walked over to Yoojin's side and opened the door.

He bent down and grabbed one of Yoojin's hand and pulled him out of the car. He was surprisingly light.

When Taehyung had held the gun to his head that day, he was a lot taken aback by the broad shoulders. It was.... intimidating.

Nobody got such broad shoulders and such a well toned body without working out for it. If this man could fight, Taehyung's smaller frame would be a serious disadvantage.

Yes Taehyung might be of a smaller frame, but he was the same height and he had been trained since he was young, so he wasn't too afraid to go into the fight.

But the broad shouldered guy had turned out be a pouty, irritating, happy and loud fluffball.

Taehyung blamed the drinks for his thoughts.

After managing to lock the car while balancing a dead Yoojin he started walking towards the apartment.

And the elevator was out of order as usual. He cursed under his breath as he started half pulling and half carrying Yoojin up the stairs.

When he reached the first floor Taehyung had enough. He got hold of Jin's arm skin between his index finger and thumb and pinched him with all his might.

Yoojin yelped and his eyes squinted in the dark.

"Mr stranger?" He slurred.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and held his arms stopping him form falling down the stairs. All his efforts to help him and Yoojin won't even recognise him. So much for liking his eyes.

"Walk"

Yoojin sloppily nodded at him and tried stepping onto the stairs.

He slipped and was about to fall on his face, but Taehyung held him by his shirt and lifted him back, wrapping his arm around his waist to steady him.

Fuck.

He had such a small waist.

Taehyung adjusted his collar "Sober up Yoojin. Walk"