•JIN'S NIGHT OUT•

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Two weeks later-

Almost a month has passed since Jin ran away from home and he couldn't be more happier.

He had done everything he had always wanted to do. The trivial things in life that he had missed out on.

From something as small as taking a walk at night, to something as big as making friends, learning to fight and cook.

Taehyung had... changed for the better?

He would still make fun of Jin, or try to shut him up telling how annoying his loud voice is but he no longer shut the door in his face.

He talked with Jin like a normal person, he taught him how to cook a few things.

And sometimes he would slip and give Jin praises and would immediately leave when he realised what he had done.

Jin giggled as he arranged the box of cereals.

Taehyung was definitely something. And he would be lying if he said he did not have a teeny tiny crush on him.

Jin mentally thought about his list of to do things.

He had crossed off most of it. He had visited parks, he had visited a hospital to get a check up. He had gone grocery shopping. He had cooked. Learnt to fight. Arranged a house. Cleaned a house.

He had even gone on a walk at night, where he had been accompanied by Taehyung.

"I am going for a walk!" Jin announced

Taehyung who was in his room since morning came out "Now? Have you looked outside?"

Jin nodded as he out on his shoes "Yes.  It's night time"

"Exactly" Taehyung told "It's night time"

Jin shook his head and held up his fists "I can fight now. So don't worry"

Taehyung laughed at him before going back to his room and coming two-minutes later to put on his shoes.

"I am going with you"

"What!? No you are not"

"Yes I am" Taehyung retorted.

"Noo" Jin protested "I am going alone"

Taehyung stepped close to him towering over him "I am coming with you"

Jin blushed at the close proximity "But-"

"No buts"

Jin huffed "Alright"

Jin grinned as he moved to the next aisle setting up the packaged milkshakes.