•KIM SOOMIN•

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Taehyung tiptoed into Jin's room and went upto his bed.

Jin was sleeping, face smushed against the pillow, tightly hugging another pillow in his arms.

Taehyung smiled fondly has he bent down and planted a kiss onto Jin's forehead.

Jin scrunched up his face, shuffling for a second before going still again.

He took a stray strand of small hair and tucked it behind his ear as he looked at him intently.

Memorizing every feature.

"Hold my morals" Taehyung whispered "I have some sketchy stuff to do"

Eventually he left. He carefully closed the door and shook himself.

For now, he had to be Kim Taehyung. The Mafia leader.

Not the person who had fallen hard for Seokjin.

He leisurely walked towards the shed, his hand resting on the the gun that was stored in his pocket.

Despite his unhurried posture, his eyes were quick jumping from one place to another.

He spotted one of their men (dressed in casual white clothing for easy identification) standing inside the security house of their apartment house looking uninterested.

One sat in a car parked a few feets far, seemingly lost in his phone.

Once was on the terrace of their apartment resting on a lounge chair with sunglasses.

Taehyung let his eyes wander and noticed Jimin hiding in the balcony of another building, his sniper gun in his hands ready.

Taehyung walked towards the shed like planned where Namjoon was already waiting for him.

"Our men have surrounded the place. All armed incase Soomin decides to pull a stupid stunt" Namjoon muttered as Taehyung neared.

Taehyung nodded, his hand still in his pocket looking at the empty road.

As he watched, a car became visible at the far end of the road.

"I am guessing that's them".

The three cars neared.

"And here they come" Namjoon announced.

Taehyung stood straight as a familiar face got down from the middle car.

She held her head high, the aura of a queen around her.

Taehyung will give it to her.

She was one in a million. Fuck, if she had not killed his family he would have even idolised her. She was the power woman.