•IUD? IT'S IED!•

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Jin got down from the couch when the bell rang. He looked around in fear.

Jimin was not here. He had just gone out as there were some problems at the store.

Jin had assured him that he would be fine but now he was ready to go and hide in the closet. Especially after what happened yesterday.

Jin stood straight when he heard the key being inserted into the lock.

He stood still as the door opened and Taehyung came into his sight.

He broke out into a wide smile "Taehyung! You came!"

"Where is Jimin?"

Jin became silent "There was some problem at the store- "

"I asked him to stay with you" Taehyung shouted "I will kick him out"

Jin backed away "he was hesitant to go. It was me who sent me away. It's not his fault"

Taehyung walked fastly towards him and held his collar "What is your name?"

Jin looked at him with wide eyes "Ch-Choi Yoojin"

Taehyung laughed "Real name. What is your real name?"

Jin shrunk in his arms "How-"

"What. Is. Your. Real. Name" Taehyung asked trying to keep his anger under control but failing by every passing second.

"K-Kim Seokjin"

Taehyung left his collar and punched the wall next to Jin's head.

Jin flinched and and looked at him in worry "Taehyung! You will get hurt"

Taehyung shrugged Jin's arms off of him and walked off to his room.

Jin followed him but he closed the door. Soon after he heard a crash in the room.

Jin panicked and ran to his phone. Jimin had given him Namjoon's number to call if anything happened while he was gone.

He quickly dialled to the number and was declined the first time.

Jin cursed and called again.

He called for about five times when his call was finally received.

"Who is this-"

"Namjoon? It's me Yoojin"

"Oh- sorry I don't pick unknown numbers-"

"Taehyung is here and-"

"What happened? Is something wrong?"

Jin flinched as another thud came from Taehyung's room "He looks angered. I don't know. And he locked himself in his room"