•LIFE AS WE KNOW IT•

(Artist: @/muravendor from Twitter

(Artist: @/muravendor from Twitter.)

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Jin knelt down and gingerly placed a bouquet of flowers infront of the tombstone. He glanced up at the name.

Kim Minsoo.

Suddenly a wave of emotions gripped his heart, a lump forming in his throat.

Yesterday had almost seemed unreal. When his mother Soomin told everything and then Taehyung told everything.

But now as he looked at the name, he couldn't help the feeling of helplessness that gripped him.

He was practically an orphan.

Jin furiously wiped at his tears, not wanting to cry. He knew it was a sore spot for Soomin because she almost always was reduced to tears when Minsoo was brought up.

Years of guilt had eaten her away on the inside. And they had not reduced. Jin did not want to make her guilt worse by crying.

Another person knelt down next to him. Jin looked to his side to see Soomin.

"She" Soomin said "Loved you. You were like the apple of her eyes. Many people ridiculed her for not knowing who your father was. But she brushed them all off."

The lump became unbearable in his throat and Jin let it go as he cried. He leaned onto Soomin's shoulder and tried not to sob.

He could feel Soomin's hand shake as she patted his back.

"I am sorry" She whispered.

Jin slightly shook his head, still leaning on her shoulder "I d-dont blame you"

"It's difficult not to. Atleast for me. I have been doing it since the last 22 years. Everytime you were upset, every time you cried- I couldn't help but think of how she would have looked after you better than me."

"She would have given anything to see you right now." Soomin added "I might look like her, and I might treat you like my own son but in some ways, I can never be her"

"You did very good" Jin said "I never felt sad about anything except the overprotective part"

"Exactly. She would have done better" Soomin said.

Jin wiped his eyes and stood up helping Soomin stand up too. He hugged her "Mom. You will always be a mother to me"

Soomin let out a chuckle "I know" she sighed "I know. I am sorry"

"I told you don't have to be mom"

Soomin pulled back and patted hus cheek "Do you want to stay for some time?"

Jin looked back at the grave and shook his head "Not today. I wanna clear my head a little"

"I understand. But before we go-" Soomin reached into her handbag and pulled out a a square piece of paper.