•SURPRISE ATTACKS•

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Jin took his key and inserted into the lock, turning it and opened the door.

He wondered why Taehyung did not open the door when he knocked. After all the yelling, asking Jin to knock instead of using keys, the least he could do was open the door.

But no! He did not do any such thing. Jin grumbled under his breath and pushed the door open.

One second he was stepping into the house and in the next second, he was pulled by a hand and slammed against the wall with both of his hands in a tight hold.

Jin's body acted on its own. Remembering the countless ways Taehyung had taught him.

He twisted his hand in the grip, at the same time he brought his leg up to kick the guy in the crotch.

But his legs were blocked when the attacker pushed his knees between them and turned both his hand twirling Jin and pushing him against the wall again.

But a palm was on the wall, ready to recieve Jin's face, so that it did not hit the wall.

Jin grinned to himself at the soft touch and buckled back, kicking his legs making the attacker loose his footing and fall down.

Jin took the advantage and turned, using the momentum to go down with his attacker and straddled him, locking his legs.

Jin grinned down at Taehyung in triumph "So? Ready to accept defeat?",

Taehyung did not look bothered in the least. He looked up at Jin with a smug expression.

Jin narrowed his eyes "What?"

Taehyung chuckled and spread his legs.

Jin who had locked his legs around Taehyung's, hissed at the stretch and let go.

Taehyung took his chance and turned him and Jin getting on top of him.

Jin closed his eyes bracing for the impact but to his little surprise, his head hit a hand again, protecting him from hitting the floor.

These were the little things that made Jin's heart flutter about Taehyung.

Taehyung bent down and brushed his lips against his ears.

"You might be good. But I am still your teacher"

Jin shivered under him and pushed at Taehyung's chest "Alright. I accept defeat"

Taehyung pulled back and grinned down at Jin, his eyes sparkling "Whether you accept or not. You were still defeated"

Jin pouted as Taehyung got off of him and dusted his hand "But on the brighter side. You have improved. That was quite a push there"